All 22 game analysis of how the Bill’s run game is different under Kromer and Dorsey - Heavy borrowing from Shanahan

BuffaloBill

5 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Considering before Josh in all his stops as OC his passing games have been less than spectacular that's a valid point. 

When we first hired him. I remember how incredibly mediocre his career had been, but that he never had a good QB

On 9/10/2022 at 5:51 PM, 3rdand12 said:

Cover 1 is pretty awesome for those that prefer to get good game study and analysis.
But liquor is quicker  LOL

To git u sicker!!!

On 9/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, HappyDays said:

Yeah and in that one game I saw Dorsey do things that Daboll never did. I saw a real multiple NFL offense that understood how to put its core players in favorable situations. I promise under Dorsey we will never have a game like 9-6 Jacksonville with 52 called passes to 9 called runs (which is really an unbelievable game script when you think about it).

This ^^^^^^  This ^^^^^^  And this!!!!

On 9/11/2022 at 11:04 AM, RocCityRoller said:

Thanks and I agree. This review and Baldy's breakdowns showed some really excellent run blocking concepts and pretty good execution. My guy Bates, and Knox have some work to do, but Bates drew Aaron Donald a lot, so tough draw. Brown and Saffold looked the part.

Singletary has just enough speed to get to the holes that are being created, but he lacks the speed to exploit them, he also rarely cuts back. Moss is just a step too slow. It doesn't even have to be some all star RB to make more out of these schemes. A guy like Mike Gilislee would exploit those cut back lanes, and Karlos Williams had the direct ahead speed and processing to exploit them too.

Cook is the guy on the roster that could elevate the run game and make wow plays in the run game. He has to secure the ball. I wish McDermott had gone right back to him early on and help rebuild his confidence. It's one criticism I have about McDermott. He can hold a grudge against Offensive players like no one's business. These skill guys need a chance to redeem themselves and erase a bad play. McKenzie had that opportunity, I wish Cook had too.

Agree on the opportunity......but Lil Dirty paid his dues.....Cook?  He is a rook....Sadly he is onthe bench....shouldn't be but Sean is what Sean is.  Ugh!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Kwai San said:

To git u sicker!!!

This ^^^^^^  This ^^^^^^  And this!!!!

Oh no liquor for me

just beers. Lotsa beers  lol

22 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Agree on the opportunity......but Lil Dirty paid his dues.....Cook?  He is a rook....Sadly he is onthe bench....shouldn't be but Sean is what Sean is.  Ugh!!!

Make 'em earn it. best way to develop anyone any way Mc had to too.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.