Dan Patrick -- Fitz Interview

wjag

Cliff notes:

Mind is still ready to play football but not sure body is; hip still bothers him.

TE Tony G had a tell.  

The combination of Bills Red and Jets Green on Christmas was weirdest uniform combination in any game he played in. 

Wish it was downloadable and able to listen that way.  Lots of interrupts.

Dan Patrick always has good interviews.

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Cliff notes:

Mind is still ready to play football but not sure body is; hip still bothers him.

TE Tony G had a tell.  

The combination of Bills Red and Jets Green on Christmas was weirdest uniform combination in any game he played in. 

Wish it was downloadable and able to listen that way.  Lots of interrupts.

Dan Patrick always has good interviews.

Yeah and it also set off a huge backlash considering red-green is the biggest color blind combination there is and tons of people around the country has no clue what they were watching since both teams looked like they had the same jerseys on...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I like the question do you remember your worst hit?  He said yes, he still feels it.  Tied between James Harrison and London Fletcher.  I always love hearing the game from a players perspective.  

I also like him saying that being from Harvard was a detriment to his early career because the bias was smart people aren't really into playing football.

Is this when he said 

Tom Brady showed him 'zero respect'?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ryan-fitzpatrick-says-tom-brady-194100590.html

During his recent appearance on Barstool Sports' "Pardon My Take" podcast, Fitzpatrick made it clear he isn't a big fan of Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady.

He recalled multiple instances in which Brady rubbed him the wrong way during their matchups over the years.

I’d bet it was after every loss 

Thanks PTR.  Never saw that one.  Wow, what a tool and a baby.  I hated even more as a coach than a player shaking guys hands, but always did it just showing respect for you’re opponent.  It’s funny it bothered me even more as a coach than a player.  Probably because you feel like they game planned better than you, even though it comes down to the players.

it’s so easy to criticize when you haven’t played at a highly competitive level or coached in competitive leagues.  It’s far different when it falls on you.  I’m preaching to the choir with a lot of you as former players and coaches of many sports.

I still wished he would’ve wrapped it up as our backup.  He would be great for Allen.  Allen would love his vibe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.