Jalen Ramsey Postgame Podcast -Must View-

Protocal69

3 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

The point would be Mattison can do everything Singletary does and more. Bigger, faster, stronger, complete back. 

The point would be…mattison is a looking free agent, like Motor.  We aren’t going to pay him.  

Motor knows the system.  Motor is a part of our culture.  Motor is successful when his OL doesn’t suck.  Motors ability as a RB is better than you think.  motor averaged 4.6 ypc last season…. Mattison, 3.7.  The guy mattison plays behind averaged 4.7 in the same offense.  Motor has never averaged under 4.4.  

You’re looking for the Josh Allen of RBs…. The prototype.  This offense doesn’t need that.  

put down the pipe and recognize 

“If we could have just stopped the three explosive plays, then it’s essentially a 10-10 game.” 😂

Ahh, the land of self-deception…as Bills fans during the drought we know it well.

Good on Jalen for at least giving the Bills and Allen some props.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Can’t argue with much of anything he said. But I had to chuckle when he said that if you take away the three “explosives”, it’s still 10-10. While Jalen has a firm grip on some of the mathematics involved, there were plenty of other numbers that told the story as well, like 90% third down conversion rate and O punts for instance. There were 55 other plays in addition to those three explosives that tell much more of the story.

I get the 2 deep passes. But how does one think Josh's rushing TD was an explosive play?

5 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Jalen Ramsey Podcast right after the game discussing the game and he thoughts of Josh Allen and the Rams mindset was during the game.

I started the video when he goes into detail about Josh Allen. Start the video from the beginning if you want to see his whole podcast from the start

“You take away their 3 touchdowns, and it’s just a 10-10 game!” 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bf4vo2z33lizmisnfre

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, wjag said:

👿 Feels like Jalen went to confession.

I think we can put the trash narrative away now.  He clearly understands he was wrong and was forced to do penance on the national stage.

Giving up 6 receptions, 122 yards, a touchdown, and perfect QB rating is his way of apologizing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I thought in general he handled it well. He is a great CB and he got owned. It is a lot more compelling for a guy who formerly did not respect Josh to come up so strongly about his development 

I actually don’t think he handled it well.

A lot of subtle comments like “it felt like a fluke” and “it was 10-10 if you take away the explosive plays” makes me feel like he still isn’t fully owning the loss.

I guess you can’t expect him to be truly humble, but you could feel the internal struggle and his dad and agent hyping him up like “this was their super bowl” probably shows you where his ego comes from.

On a related note, I would hate to have a player on the Bills do a postgame show with his dad and agent and air out all his dirty laundry after games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.