Jalen Ramsey Postgame Podcast -Must View-

Protocal69

I love to hear that Josh was willing to “dink and dunk.”  This was a weakness in his mental game before.  It’s gone.

Ramsey forget the Bills should have been up 14-0 when they were dinking and dunking.  The game did not just come down to three “explosive plays.  Theirs nearly killed themselves with turnovers.  The interceptions were completely avoidable.

I chalk the turnovers to 1st game mistakes.  The Bills will clean that up.

16 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

He failed to acknowledge that the Bills simply outplayed them.  Better game plan and better execution.  He kept saying that ***** ain't us.  Sometimes a team will have a bad game no doubt but other times the opposing team just puts on a beat down.  They lost by 21 at home on national television.  Their offense had 150 total yards when they started their drive with about 9:30 left in the game.  The Bills defense was dominating.

There is another post game interview somewhere with Ramsey and he flat out said “they whipped our asses” or something to that effect. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

It's humbling when you get T-Bagged by a God

The worse Josh beats you the bigger he gets, he gonna be 7ft 300lbs soon.

And if he were here, he'd consume the Rams with flames from his eyes. And bolts of lightning from his arse.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, lefto said:

Backhanded compliments at best because there was nothing else he could say after the beatdown. “He’s (Josh) good....but.” “They did what they had to, but that ain't us.” Who was it then? You had all offseason to prepare. Take your whopping like a man. 

He still offers no reasons why he singled out Allen and went after him after the draft. Also, his small school QB rationale is dumb. How many first overall picks from big schools are busts? 2018 draft class, anyone? It's all a crapshoot. To say the Bills hit on this one like it was the longest shot ever - give me a break. And he credits all the coaches for making Allen good and slips in, “he did the work too, but.” Piss off. When all of your “compliments” include a but, it's disingenuous to me. 

He didn't single out Allen. He gave crap about a bunch of QBs including Ryan, Roethlisberger, etc. As Buffalo fans we only hear of the Allen slant.

40 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

He failed to acknowledge that the Bills simply outplayed them.  Better game plan and better execution.  He kept saying that ***** ain't us.  Sometimes a team will have a bad game no doubt but other times the opposing team just puts on a beat down.  They lost by 21 at home on national television.  Their offense had 150 total yards when they started their drive with about 9:30 left in the game.  The Bills defense was dominating.

What did Tyson say, “Everyone’s got a plan until you get punched in the face”.  Enjoy licking you’re wounds Rams.  You were RAMPAGED by the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

It's humbling when you get T-Bagged by a God

The worse Josh beats you the bigger he gets, he gonna be 7ft 300lbs soon.

Cam Newton agrees...

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I thought in general he handled it well. He is a great CB and he got owned. It is a lot more compelling for a guy who formerly did not respect Josh to come up so strongly about his development 

He has been getting owned a lot recently...4 of the last 6 games he has allowed long TD passes and his mystique is wearing off...teams are not afraid to target him anymore and he isn't responding well to it.

That was laughable. He makes it seem like it was a close game, but for… It ain’t close if you can’t force a punt and your QB gets sacked 7 times and comes off the field with a hot mic catching him telling McVay that he can’t throw it tonight. It wasn’t close, you got smoked. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Interesting to hear him speak from a tactical point of view. I think, at our best, the issue defenses have is nothing will work - we can dink and dunk, and we can work the explosive plays. If we can get a second running back consistently  working alongside Singletary (not Josh) we’ll have a complete arsenal to throw at teams.

I agree.  You could hear a player's perspective.   Those guys are all so positive.  He says, "yeah, taking nothing away from the Bills, but we had 'em.  Then we gave up three explosive plays.  We can stop those."   He was all about competing, and how they could win.   Of course, what he had trouble seeing was that they simply got their butts kicked by a better team.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, lefto said:

Backhanded compliments at best because there was nothing else he could say after the beatdown. “He’s (Josh) good....but.” “They did what they had to, but that ain't us.” Who was it then? You had all offseason to prepare. Take your whopping like a man. 

He still offers no reasons why he singled out Allen and went after him after the draft. Also, his small school QB rationale is dumb. How many first overall picks from big schools are busts? 2018 draft class, anyone? It's all a crapshoot. To say the Bills hit on this one like it was the longest shot ever - give me a break. And he credits all the coaches for making Allen good and slips in, “he did the work too, but.” Piss off. When all of your “compliments” include a but, it's disingenuous to me. 

Yup.

We know why,  but it shouldn't be said.  It's personal. 

You're right, true apologies don't carry any caveats.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I enjoyed him breaking down the tactical stuff.

Then he said "take away their 3 TDs and it's a 10-10 game" and I nearly sh** myself laughing. I get he was saying take away the explosive plays but it just made me laugh.

Take away the fact I don't have a million dollars and I'm a millionaire. Ya hear me, y'all?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.