Jalen Ramsey Postgame Podcast -Must View-

Protocal69

Jalen Ramsey Podcast right after the game discussing the game and he thoughts of Josh Allen and the Rams mindset was during the game.

I started the video when he goes into detail about Josh Allen. Start the video from the beginning if you want to see his whole podcast from the start

Edited by Protocal69
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

👿 Feels like Jalen went to confession.

I think we can put the trash narrative away now.  He clearly understands he was wrong and was forced to do penance on the national stage.

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Interesting to hear him speak from a tactical point of view. I think, at our best, the issue defenses have is nothing will work - we can dink and dunk, and we can work the explosive plays. If we can get a second running back consistently  working alongside Singletary (not Josh) we’ll have a complete arsenal to throw at teams.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It's humbling when you get T-Bagged by a God

The worse Josh beats you the bigger he gets, he gonna be 7ft 300lbs soon.

Lol right??? 6'6" 260!! Wow!

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Interesting to hear him speak from a tactical point of view. I think the sides defenses should have against us is nothing will work - we can dunk and dunk, and we can work the explosive plays. If we can get a second running back consistently  working alongside Singletary (not Josh) we’ll have a complete arsenal to throw at teams.

Alexander Mattison or Kareem Hunt? Honestly, I would straight up swap Singletary for Mattison. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Lol right??? 6'6" 260!! Wow!

Alexander Mattison or Kareem Hunt? Honestly, I would straight up swap Singletary for Mattison. 

There’s no point switching one for one - we need a someone to compliment Singletary. We’re not finding anyone better than Singletary as our second option.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

6 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

There’s no point switching one for one - we need a someone to compliment Singletary. We’re not finding anyone better than Singletary as our second option.

The point would be Mattison can do everything Singletary does and more. Bigger, faster, stronger, complete back. 

1 minute ago, ArtVandalay said:

The point would be Mattison can do everything Singletary does and more. Bigger, faster, stronger, complete back. 

But my point is relying on one running back means he can be taken out of the game. Having another, able one, would open up other options. Mattison AND Singletary, rather than Mattison OR Singletary.

Maybe Cook will eventually fulfil that role but he didn’t have the best of starts.

• Agree 2

Backhanded compliments at best because there was nothing else he could say after the beatdown. “He’s (Josh) good....but.” “They did what they had to, but that ain't us.” Who was it then? You had all offseason to prepare. Take your whopping like a man. 

He still offers no reasons why he singled out Allen and went after him after the draft. Also, his small school QB rationale is dumb. How many first overall picks from big schools are busts? 2018 draft class, anyone? It's all a crapshoot. To say the Bills hit on this one like it was the longest shot ever - give me a break. And he credits all the coaches for making Allen good and slips in, “he did the work too, but.” Piss off. When all of your “compliments” include a but, it's disingenuous to me. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Can’t argue with much of anything he said. But I had to chuckle when he said that if you take away the three “explosives”, it’s still 10-10. While Jalen has a firm grip on some of the mathematics involved, there were plenty of other numbers that told the story as well, like 90% third down conversion rate and O punts for instance. There were 55 other plays in addition to those three explosives that tell much more of the story.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Can’t argue with much of anything he said. But I had to chuckle when he said that if you take away the three “explosives”, it’s still 10-10. While Jalen has a firm grip on some of the mathematics involved, there were plenty of other numbers that told the story as well, like 90% third down conversion rate and O punts for instance. There were 55 other plays in addition to those three explosives that tell much more of the story.

Yeah he was definitely in denial   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, K-9 said:

There were 55 other plays in addition to those three explosives that tell much more of the story.

The opening drive was a thing of beauty, chunking out 6 yards a play, defense had to start selling out, and then it was pitch and catch to Davis for the easy score.

• Like (+1) 2

He failed to acknowledge that the Bills simply outplayed them.  Better game plan and better execution.  He kept saying that ***** ain't us.  Sometimes a team will have a bad game no doubt but other times the opposing team just puts on a beat down.  They lost by 21 at home on national television.  Their offense had 150 total yards when they started their drive with about 9:30 left in the game.  The Bills defense was dominating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.