Dinner in Wyoming

Ethan in Cleveland

Making the cross country drive and stopped in Wyoming for dinner. Wore my white Bills hat with the standing red buffalo. Lots of positive Allen comments from wait staff and fellow diners. I know a few colleagues from Wyoming that have embraced Allen and the Bills as well. 

On to South Dakota and Minnesota tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Making the cross country drive and stopped in Wyoming for dinner. Wore my white Bills hat with the standing red buffalo. Lots of positive Allen comments from wait staff and fellow diners. I know a few colleagues from Wyoming that have embraced Allen and the Bills as well. 

He played for Wyoming….

like I mentioned to you in PM about going 80 and stopping near Laramie where the univ is located.

42 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Why?

etiquette died long ago. 

unless I’m wearing a suit

my lid stays in place

😆

Well... You asked:

Because it's rude.  Signifies you aren't comfortable enough to take it off, it's an outside article,  so it's dirty and seen as unclean OR you haven't groomed.

Go figure, this from a hippy like me! 😉 😜 

Laramie is a small college town. Emphasis on the small. I am familiar with the area. Outside of Laramie there is an Indian sacred ground called Vitta Voo. That's phonetic Im going to google to see if I can find a link. Coolest place. Huge boulders just piled up HUGE. Wyoming is a very flat in some places  and Very mountianous state at the same time

Vedauwoo - Wikipedia

vedavoooo.jpg

Edited by muppy

7 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

i was out in Monanta a few years ago and was going to catch the 2020 Bills/Rams regular season game on my tablet with Sunday ticket. It was blacked out, and I looked at the TV coverage map, and it seems like Montana and Wyoming now get all the bills games as their “local” games. That is now officially Bills country! 

(PS: I did find a workaround to watch that epic game!).

25 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Well... You asked:

Because it's rude.  Signifies you aren't comfortable enough to take it off, it's an outside article,  so it's dirty and seen as unclean OR you haven't groomed.

Go figure, this from a hippy like me! 😉 😜 

I’m bald and my head needs to stay warm and 

2 the sweat 😓 from some foods stays hidden. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Yeah I saw that. 

There is also a sign that has both Sheridan and Buffalo 

New Buffalo, Michigan is also just a few miles off of I80/90 @ the I94 split around Southern Lake Michigan.   

Highly recommend it for a nice place if you need a layover, unwind, dinner:

20160705-buffalo-lighthouse-aaa1-pano-ed

Michigan City, Indiana is right up the road too @ the Interstate splits... With it's unique light:

c9d3cb095e1c306764aa01bfadef55ca.jpg

Gets you a way from the hustle of the Chicagoland area and in The Dunes right off of I80/90/94:

6163072157_3e3e05e62f_b.jpg

Stop in Chesterton/Valparaiso... Right on the beaten path... Again away from the hustle,  yet close to the National Lakeshore Park, dunes.

It's going on fall... Entering wine country there in Western Michigan, Northwest Indiana... 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i was out in Monanta a few years ago and was going to catch the 2020 Bills/Rams regular season game on my tablet with Sunday ticket. It was blacked out, and I looked at the TV coverage map, and it seems like Montana and Wyoming now get all the bills games as their “local” games. That is now officially Bills country! 

(PS: I did find a workaround to watch that epic game!).

Yup. Wyoming shows Bills all the time and according to the internet one of the radio stations there broadcasts the games too. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.