First impression: James Cook

Victory Formation

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'm just talking about long speed.

There were three college players running stride for stride with him in that clip.

I don't think he can run away from NFL DBs.

Watch it again.  They were ahead of him and they took a good angle and caught him.

If they were even with him Cook would have left them in the dust.

And let's not forget that 90% of Alabamas defense goes to the pros.

Edited by JakeFrommStateFarm

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Watch it again.  They were ahead of him and they took a good angle and caught him.

If they were even with him Cook would have left them in the dust.

And let's not forget that 90% of Alabamas defense goes to the pros.

he brings another dimension to Bills offense , once they work him up and into the game.
 Not sure how they keep 3 next year , but that's worry for next year :D

will be fun to watch how Dorsey integrates his skill set as the season progresses

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I thought Cook looked much better today and had a few nice plays. 

He's a 2nd round pick. He should have more than 2-3 good plays (vs about 5 bad ones). Every time he touches the ball I hold my breath, and not because he might do something good

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

He's a 2nd round pick. He should have more than 2-3 good plays (vs about 5 bad ones). Every time he touches the ball I hold my breath, and not because he might do something good

Then the coaching staff should get him more touches instead of Mr. 1.8 Yards Per Carry. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

1 pick away from a 3rd round pick. He’s also a rookie. Every time? You must be a hoot to watch a game with. 

On 9/20/2022 at 12:55 PM, Warcodered said:

Love that movie, holds up so well today, also is a surprisingly good movie/story despite being about Giant Turtles.

I just found out that it's supposed to be a Daredevil parody lol. The ooze is what blinds Murdock and Splinter is a twist on Stick. 

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I just found out that it's supposed to be a Daredevil parody lol. The ooze is what blinds Murdock and Splinter is a twist on Stick. 

They might have taken some inspiration from the Daredevil comic but can't really be a parody if none of them are blind, also the comic was much darker not really a comedy.

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

They might have taken some inspiration from the Daredevil comic but can't really be a parody if none of them are blind, also the comic was much darker not really a comedy.

According to Eastman that's how it started. They wrote it as the origins being the same event and some of the characters are parodies. After the container hits Matt it then strikes a bystander holding a fish tank of turtles. Eastman and Laird talked about how crazy the premise was, but it worked/works. 

18 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I thought Cook looked much better today and had a few nice plays. 

He is coming along nicely...he was lining up as a WR in the 4th quarter as the Bills were seriously down to him, Quentin Morris and Reggie Gilliam for their WR packages.

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He is coming along nicely...he was lining up as a WR in the 4th quarter as the Bills were seriously down to him, Quentin Morris and Reggie Gilliam for their WR packages.

Yeah, that was an amazing stretch there.  The fact that Josh was able to move those guys down the field (behind that line) was a minor miracle.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.