First impression: James Cook

Victory Formation

For a RB that is kind of smug and full of himself, boy did he disappoint. He will never make it in the NFL if he can’t: A) Hold onto the football and B) Run between the tackles.

I see a player who has top 10 potential, but his personality is a bit abrasive to me. For a guy who hasn’t proven a darn thing, I see no reason for him to have such a disproportionate level of confidence. Yup, you made it to the NFL, your brother is a good player, you were drafted in the 2nd round, but keep in mind that even a player drafted in the 7th round can eat your lunch if you’re not careful.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 12
  • Eyeroll 24
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 5

Just an incredibly bizarre take about someone you have most likely never met and know nothing about.

Why do we allow these incredibly bad threads to keep popping up?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙄

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 16
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Just an incredibly bizarre take about someone you have most likely never met and know nothing about.

Why do we allow these incredibly bad threads to keep popping up?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙄

Your tears are delicious! Yum, yum, yum. 

Ha ha ha!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 5

6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

For a RB that is kind of smug and full of himself, boy did he disappoint. He will never make it in the NFL if he can’t: A) Hold onto the football and B) Run between the tackles.

I see a player who has top 10 potential, but his personality is a bit abrasive to me. For a guy who hasn’t proven a darn thing, I see no reason for him to have such a disproportionate level of confidence. Yup, you made it to the NFL, your brother is a good player, you were drafted in the 2nd round, but keep in mind that even a player drafted in the 7th round can eat your lunch if you’re not careful.

I sense you’re projecting a bit here…

• Like (+1) 3

You said all of this in a previous thread, and got laughed out of the room, why are you doubling down on this?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

………..

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

It’s not a troll thread. I’m sorry that you live in such a delicate bubble that when somebody has something negative to say about the Bills that your bubble bursts. Grow up.

Grow up - you started a stupid topic with no point and nothing to back it up.

You are getting fried in every response because your LAMP post was so off based.

What proof do you have he is smug, abrasive, full of himself?

As can be seen by the reactions you are all alone - enjoy drowning in your pitiful sorrow.

JHC

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Grow up - you started a stupid topic with no point and nothing to back it up.

You are getting fried in every response because your LAMP post was so off based.

What proof do you have he is smug, abrasive, full of himself?

As can be seen by the reactions you are all alone - enjoy drowning in your pitiful sorrow.

JHC

I was trolled also when I said that Josh Allen was the best QB in the 2018 Draft.

Yup, my opinion is unpopular, you don’t like it and I don’t care.

Nevermind the fact that I said Cook has top 10 potential, he just needs more seasoning.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.