What games are you interested to watch this weekend?

Steptide

Now that we can relax and just enjoy the opening weekend of football, what games will you be interested in? There's quite a few for me, but I'm genuinely curious to see what Tua looks like, and to see if the Patriots offense is as bad as we've heard. Browns and Carolina will be a good game Imo too. I think the Browns may actually be the worst team in the league this year, but they will play Carolina hard. Gotta watch the titans too, to see what we're up against on Monday night 

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Now that we can relax and just enjoy the opening weekend of football, what games will you be interested in? There's quite a few for me, but I'm genuinely curious to see what Tua looks like, and to see if the Patriots offense is as bad as we've heard. Browns and Carolina will be a good game Imo too. I think the Browns may actually be the worst team in the league this year, but they will play Carolina hard. Gotta watch the titans too, to see what we're up against on Monday night 

So many that the tv will be constantly on the RedZone channel til SNF. Don’t wanna miss a play.

18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Would love to see the dolphins lose so I will be ‘rooting’ for NE for the first time ever.  Curious to see what the giants look like as well 

Ya giants will be interesting. I don't expect them to be great this year, but curious to see daboll's offense with a different team 

I have serious doubts about the Giants, but I’ll follow the, to see if they can stand up to the Ravens.  I doubt it.  I have to stick with a fellow Frannies guy.  

Fish yes, as I want the Media to bang the drum on is BB washed up?

It would be fun to see Mayfield beat his Browniies as I have no respect for their decisions on Watson even though I understand the business reason.  He’s pond scum.

the Bucs always interests me as I live here and hate Dallas.  Both O Lines suck with these injuries and retirements.

Bottom Line.  THE NFL IS BACK!  LIFE IS GOOD!

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I have serious doubts about the Giants, but I’ll follow the, to see if they can stand up to the Ravens.  I doubt it.  I have to stick with a fellow Frannies guy.  

Fish yes, as I want the Media to bang the drum on is BB washed up?

It would be fun to see Mayfield beat his Browniies as I have no respect for their decisions on Watson even though I understand the business reason.  He’s pond scum.

the Bucs always interests me as I live here and hate Dallas.  Both O Lines suck with these injuries and retirements.

Bottom Line.  THE NFL IS BACK!  LIFE IS GOOD!

Giants are playing the Titans FYI not ravens (jets are playing them)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Browns and Panthers?

Did you even look at the schedule?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.