Is this the greatest day ever do be a Bills fan?

Pete

Im 53 years old and I have been waiting for this Bills team my whole life.  I wasn't alive for the 64 Bills.  But other great days to be a Bills fan were 51-3 AFC Championship, when we chanted for Scott Norwood at the Bills rally after our loss, Smashing the Patriots in the playoffs last season, those are the first 3 days that come to mind as being best days to  be a Bills fan.  But after that statement game, today IMO is the greatest day ever to be a Bills fan.  LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m 53 and  even going to games since I was 10. Today is a great day and fortunately more to come this year. These McBeane/JA years have been along time coming. We’ve waiting a long time; just enjoying the ride.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Im 53 years old and I have been waiting for this Bills team my whole life.  I wasn't alive for the 64 Bills.  But other great days to be a Bills fan were 51-3 AFC Championship, when we chanted for Scott Norwood at the Bills rally after our loss, Smashing the Patriots in the playoffs last season, those are the first 3 days that come to mind as being best days to  be a Bills fan.  But after that statement game, today IMO is the greatest day ever to be a Bills fan.  LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

You seem to be quite excited!!! I mean…..REALLY, REALLY EXCITED! A man of many threads! 

We all are. But it’s just one game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

No...they won the AFL championship back to back years, the first SB appearance was magical when they destroyed the Raiders 51-3 in the AFCG...

It was a good day but it wasn't even as good as when they demolished the Pats in the playoffs with the only perfect offensive game in NFL history...

Plus when they win the SB in a few months that will trump all else anyway...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I've spent the entire day channel surfing for Bills reaction from sports analysts. The reporters from LA are very salty about the loss. Shady McCoy on "Speak", with the beautiful Joy Taylor, spreading the Bills love

https://www.thefocus.news/sports/where-joy-taylor-is-on-the-herd-has-left-the-show/

image.png.204ebbe236184945c8019aa191dad153.png

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No...they won the AFL championship back to back years, the first SB appearance was magical when they destroyed the Raiders 51-3 in the AFCG...

It was a good day but it wasn't even as good as when they demolished the Pats in the playoffs with the only perfect offensive game in NFL history...

Plus when they win the SB in a few months that will trump all else anyway...

I saw the thread title and I was going to simply post 51-3

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I think that yesterdays game showed us that our defensive line is a monster.  This will be a dominant defense if healthy.  This D + Tre might be championship caliber.  

offensively, we just started from where left off last year.  Championship caliber.

two championship caliber units working in unison to achieve one common goal

I couldn’t be much happier after a regular season win  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I don't know about greatest day to be a Bills fan, but it's been a hilarious day to be on Twitter. 

In just the last hour, I've seen a Barstool Sports article titled "Josh Allen was apparently laughing like a maniac every time he got hit last night" and seen Josh Allen referred to as "if a golden retriever were a quarterback", so....pretty good day on the interwebs.

17 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Extremely old man here...

No, it was December 26, 1965

1965 American Football League Championship Game

BUFFALO 23

SAN DIEGO 0

No kidding! What are you, like a couple thousand years old? What is your secret? 

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think that yesterdays game showed us that our defensive line is a monster.  This will be a dominant defense if healthy.  This D + Tre might be championship caliber.  

offensively, we just started from where left off last year.  Championship caliber.

two championship caliber units working in unison to achieve one common goal

I couldn’t be much happier after a regular season win  

Crazy to think they are doing all this without Takeaway Tre

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

It's only one game. We saw the Saints dumpster Green Bay in week one last year. A little apples to oranges but keep it your pants until January.

I agree. This was a fun win and a great statement, but it is only one game. Just enjoy them every week 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.