[Vague Title] serious question

Pete

lets say we continue this offensive brilliance, and we never punt again?   Then does Sam's title officially become Holder?  How many games, or seasons do we need to go without punting that our punter morphs into a holder on football trading cards?

• Angry 1

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2022/9/9/23344053/buffalo-bills-los-angeles-rams-josh-allen-von-miller

Humorous article in ‘the Ringer’ about our punter. Suggests Sam Martin could use the kicking net for a hammock, order drinks delivered to the sideline from the stadium bar and complains Thursday crossword puzzles are tough! 😆

Enjoy.

excerpts: 

It feels like I’m being metaphorical or hyperbolic when I say the Bills are unstoppable. But they didn’t punt. Again. For the fourth time in six games. They are more likely to not punt than they are to punt.

NFL teams have five months to figure that out—but I don’t like their chances. Meanwhile, the Bills’ punter has five months to figure out what the hell he’s supposed to do on the sideline of these games. He should consider turning the kicking net into a hammock, although it’s probably gonna be hard to nap when his teammates are going nuts for touchdowns all the time.

Allen had solved the Rams defense, even if the halftime score didn’t reflect it. The Bills’ punter, on the other hand, hadn’t solved the crossword puzzle he tried doing during the first half. (The Thursday puzzles are pretty hard!) Eventually, Allen must have gotten tired of dinking and dunking. So he decided to run some dudes over.

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

lets say we continue this offensive brilliance, and we never punt again?   Then does Sam's title officially become Holder?  How many games, or seasons do we need to go without punting that our punter morphs into a holder on football trading cards?

I have a hard time believing this question is actually serious.  Taiwan Jones is still listed as a RB despite mainly being used in special teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.