Isaiah McKenzie gender reveal after TD

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

’m not entirely sure what to do with this but 

So he knew and she didn’t? What if he didn’t score a TD, would he ever tell her?

Maybe things lined up so he could just reveal it on his first TD which he had a good shot at within the next few weeks? Plus the guy isn't exactly going to lack confidence.

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is sooooooo awesome!!!!  As I stated in my thread, we found out after the game my wife and I are pregnant!  Then there was what seemed like a gender reveal smoke bomb thrown on the field during the game.  BABIES GALORE opening night!  

Looking forward to welcoming little Joshua or Allena

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is sooooooo awesome!!!!  As I stated in my thread, we found out after the game my wife and I are pregnant!  Then there was what seemed like a gender reveal smoke bomb thrown on the field during the game.  BABIES GALORE opening night!  

Congrats on getting pregnant, still wondering how the delivery is going to work:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Congratulations to you both! How exciting!

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What did he say???

“It’s a boooyyyyy!” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.