Titans Monday Night!

Pete

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's 2-2 against Vrabel.  Pry 3-1 if Allen doesn't slip.  It's the second least important game of the season considering tiebreakers within the division.  Having said that, I fricken hate the Titans and hope the Bills smoke them.

How can it be the second least important game of the season when we have 5 NFC games? Not that I think it is a must win or anything.

32 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

dapper NFC games are more important - I read it here on this forum 

It's important to lose those, so that they win the AFC games. It sounds weird , but the math backs it up. The calculations are complicated, just know that the Bills are already failing.

Pepsi Refreshing GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DapperCam said:

How can it be the second least important game of the season when we have 5 NFC games? Not that I think it is a must win or anything.

If the Fins and us are tied  at 12-5 with a split against each other and the same division record.  Record against common opponents is the next tie breaker.  Titans and Rams are the only two teams we play and they don’t.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Haha the Fins going 12-5 seems like a stretch! 

I got them there in that nfl prediction site where you click through all the games. This was before Tua showed me that he is capable of using those WRs in some situations, while also handing them a loss to baltimore. Their schedule is easy

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

If the Fins and us are tied  at 12-5 with a split against each other and the same division record.  Record against common opponents is the next tie breaker.  Titans and Rams are the only two teams we play and they don’t.

This must be a dream because there is virtually no chance Miami is getting 12 wins this year.

30 minutes ago, arcane said:

I got them there in that nfl prediction site where you click through all the games. This was before Tua showed me that he is capable of using those WRs in some situations, while also handing them a loss to baltimore. Their schedule is easy

I doubt most teams switch from what is working to a single high safety and man coverage vs two of the fastest wrs in the league other than Baltimore. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.