Titans Monday Night!

Pete

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

That's unprovable ofc. But, I think most Bills fans agree that #1 seed is better than no #1 seed. The Pats playoff game should lend some credence to that. I do think home field matters.

I look forward to the gameday thread!

Yes, most fans think that it’s better to have the #1 seed.  I think all bills fans would agree with that.  But that has nothing to do with your statement.  You’d be saying that if we don’t win, then we can’t get the #1 seed….  That’s just made up garbage.  This season is not last season.  

Last season came down to this matchup deciding the #1 seed.  That isn’t the case every year.  If we lose, we can still win other games to make up for the loss.  Lots to be determined.  

Sure, it would help our cause and we’d be better off with a win…. But when you use the word “need” your entire point is 💩.  And you even use the word need twice- we need to win and mcdermott needs to prove he can beat Vrabel…. who he’s already beaten.  Twice.  Your negativity poisons your brain

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I'm saying any AFC loss could be the one that loses you the #1 seed. Jags game last year, etc...

If all the other AFCE teams lost today, the stress would not be as high.

No, that’s not what you’re saying.   You’re saying that we NEED to win.  You’re saying that McD NEEDS to show he can beat Vrabel.  Those two things couldn’t be further from the truth.  It’s made up crap gene

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

If they lose tomorrow they will be playing a team who already has two AFC wins including an AFCE win.

I think in the offseason I said by week 6 Gene would be warning us the fins were clearly the favorites in the division…. Looks like I may have been about 4 weeks late on that one. 

• Like (+1) 2

Ugh.  We finally get the Titans at home, and early in the season...so of course we somehow get a ton of key injuries.  If the Titans win, we'll have to hear about how the Bills aren't that good, and the Titans continue to own the Bills and how Miami is in first place and...just ugh.

C'mon Bills, tear 'em apart anyway.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.