Titans Monday Night!

Pete

12 hours ago, Process said:

NFL network reporting he is more on the doubtful side. Big bummer. Hopefully all these guys heal up for Mia. 

Not liking this game as much without our TD and clutch catcher machine out there.

6 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

If they lose tomorrow they will be playing a team who already has two AFC wins including an AFCE win.

Its a 17 game season for a reason.  I'm not saying the game isn't important but its far from a must win game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Shakir currently +1600 to score a TD tomorrow on BetMGM.  If Davis is out and he’s dressing, I like his chances to score at that price!

Im not a bettor.  What does the +1600 mean?

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

What are the chances Dawson Knox throws a touchdown pass tomorrow ? 

Crowder can also throw TD passes

9 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Than I shoud rephrase. I need them to win. I need McDermott to prove to me he can beat Vrabel. I still have issues with McDermott and 13 seconds didn't help.

To me this is a big game. The Titans can't be allowed to steal the Bills' mojo again.

He's 2-2 against Vrabel.  Pry 3-1 if Allen doesn't slip.  It's the second least important game of the season considering tiebreakers within the division.  Having said that, I fricken hate the Titans and hope the Bills smoke them.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 6

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's 2-2 against Vrabel.  Pry 3-1 if Allen doesn't slip.  It's the second least important game of the season considering tiebreakers within the division.  Having said that, I fricken hate the Titans and hope the Bills smoke them.

Smoke them ? I hope we BURN 🔥 them !

10 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Damn, so many injuries already... 

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There is other hobbies in life other than being a wet blanket to Bills fans on a message board.

Go hiking, play chess in a park, volunteer to walk dogs or start gardening.  Its really odd you spend hours a day doing this…really odd.

I like to play guitar.  I took it up years ago, but I only really committed to it in the last few years.  It calms and relaxes me.

It also helps me get my mind off the fact that this really is a number of injuries after only 1 week.

GO BILLS!

Oh, I also like fencing.  There is nothing like working with wood and fresh white paint.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

30 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I like to play guitar.  I took it up years ago, but I only really committed to it in the last few years.  It calms and relaxes me.

It also helps me get my mind off the fact that this really is a number of injuries after only 1 week.

GO BILLS!

Oh, I also like fencing.  There is nothing like working with wood and fresh white paint.

I use to like to play guitar.  After my work injury and surgeries I am unable to anymore.  I had a couple nice guitars that I sold off to help pay the bills for a while.  Was a sad day.  Didnt make sense to keep them around collecting dust though.

• Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

GO BILLS!

How do you work with wood and paint with all that gear on?

sub pop oh snap GIF by Sub Pop Records

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Oliver, Settle, Jackson and Davis?

For comparison sake, we’d have to include Tre White, but the Titans are without Landry, Fulton and Hilliard.  

Sounds like Jackson will play, but teams have injuries..  Oliver and Davis not going would certainly be quite a bit of talent to lose for a game, but most teams don’t also have Daquan Jones and Jordan Phillips.  Bryant has always been solid for us on call ups, and this is why we carry 9 DL with Shaq Lawson. 

In terms of Davis, I’m actually intrigued to see how we’ll handle a game without one of Diggs or Davis.  Shakir is likely active, and if Morris is a go, look for the Bills to potentially go (somewhat) heavy as the Giants ran all over them. 

58 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I use to like to play guitar.  After my work injury and surgeries I am unable to anymore.  I had a couple nice guitars that I sold off to help pay the bills for a while.  Was a sad day.  Didnt make sense to keep them around collecting dust though.

Scott, it is the "awesome" tag on our Board, but to me it is just plain a Super Bowl trophy.  You get it, my friend, because I know how hard that must have been.

Brother, I am so sorry.  I love guitars.  I hate that you became unable to play and I CAN truly imagine the hurt in selling your babies.

Go Bills, brother.

51 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

How do you work with wood and paint with all that gear on?

sub pop oh snap GIF by Sub Pop Records

See, the Wiz gets it!

😅

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.