Titans Monday Night!

Pete

30 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They said Settle wasn't practicing but he did fully as per him and they put him as limited and doubtful. I don't get it. Unless they wanted to sit him anyways for some reason 

No, he said something along  the lines of 'I did everything they asked me to do' which, apparently, wasn't much.

38 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Titans Injury Report

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/team/injury-report/

CB Kristian Fulton, RB Dontrelle Hilliard, and OT Jamarco Jones are OUT.

WR Kyle Phillips is "questionable"

I think Fulton is the only starter impacted.

Losing Ed Oliver is a bigger loss for us.

Our dline will be fine.  Be great if Ed could play, but the downgrade to Bryant against a run heavy team isn't that horrible.  

Daquan Jones and improved DE play (against run and pass rush), is what we will need to rely on (no matter if Ed dressed or not)

Just now, Commish said:

No, he said something along  the lines of 'I did everything they asked me to do' which, apparently, wasn't much.

That's very concerning. They have those top 4 guys which rotate pretty well then I think there is a big drop off. The only game Bryant started last year was the game where NE ran it down our throats and didn't even try to pass it

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

That's very concerning. They have those top 4 guys which rotate pretty well then I think there is a big drop off. The only game Bryant started last year was the game where NE ran it down our throats and didn't even try to pass it

I think you mean the game when the winds were blowing at 50+ MPH and they didn't want to risk noodle armed Mac throwing a ball in that wind. 

12 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

I think you mean the game when the winds were blowing at 50+ MPH and they didn't want to risk noodle armed Mac throwing a ball in that wind. 

Yep and they won because they ran it right up the middle on us about 40 times until they were able to break some big ones

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did you take the titans -10 

Isn’t it Titans +10?

I was actually thinking of taking that bet…I think it might be a closer game than people are expecting…

I’m feeling Bills 27, Titans 20…the over/under is 47.5 so I would also take the under…👍

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Isn’t it Titans +10?

I was actually thinking of taking that bet…I think it might be a closer game than people are expecting…

I’m feeling Bills 27, Titans 20…the over/under is 47.5 so I would also take the under…👍

Yeah sorry I’m hammered 😜 Titans +10 of course

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.