Titans Monday Night!

Pete

11 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

So the coach doesn't know who will practice?

Yeah that’s a bit odd. Something changed with the trainers recommendation between when he met with the media and practice I guess, or he was relayed the wrong info

Edited by YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

So the coach doesn't know who will practice?

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah that’s a bit odd. Something changed with the trainers recommendation between when he met with the media and practice I guess, or he was relayed the wrong info

gamesmanship. 😂 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

She has repented and seen the error of her ways.  She has admitted multiple times that she could not have been more wrong about Josh Allen and is now one of his biggest fans.  

Every once and a while I speak about "commentators", and it is seldom positive.  I even have to remind myself of that with my own opinions.

If Mr. Shaw was alive now, I think he would modify his famous quote, "Those who can do, do and those who can't, comment".

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

So do you keep a list and not take any of the commenters/pundits who reacted like that seriously?   

I mean, she's screeching, but there seem to be several others in the room with the same mental reaction, and there was quite a long list at the time

Most of them have since converted and said they were wrong, as has Mina so ??

She was so over the top with her reaction. It was amateurish and wrong. So no, I don’t keep a list. But I do remember her reaction because of the screeching and laughing. Questioning the pick is understandable. Making an attention seeking, unprofessional scene is a little different. 

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

At a guess, Settle is really pushing because he was a backup in Washington and only got 20% of the snaps last season.

He got 42% last week and he wants it to stay there.  "Best ability is availability"

I just hope he's not trying to hide something and can really go and play well. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.