Titans Monday Night!

Pete

Nice...latest forecast showing rain should start pulling away and ending much earlier than initially thought...sometime in mid afternoon chances go down to 30% and less then by 6pm chance is 0%.

Depending how soon it ends and how quickly water evaporates from the turf and the field draining, looks like all we will have is potentially a slightly wet field and wet ball.

Edited by Big Turk

21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I hope so. It's just frustrating to finally have a great passing attack and then not being able to use it in the elements. It used to be our homefield advantage but lately it's been our homefield disadvantage. I have friends who are Pats fans that say we split with them last year in the regular season so we aren't that great

Because the Cheaters were a crappy team?  :lol:

Edited by Doc

44 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I hope so. It's just frustrating to finally have a great passing attack and then not being able to use it in the elements. It used to be our homefield advantage but lately it's been our homefield disadvantage. I have friends who are Pats fans that say we split with them last year in the regular season so we aren't that great

You need better friends.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

This is the 9th game I’ll have gone to in 22 years. I have never gone when the bills have been good and it’s my first home opener as well. I haven’t been sleeping very well the last few days 

This is almost exactly the same scenario for me. 

My last game was Denver 2019. Josh had a solid game, but I hope I get to see him be elite for the first time in person.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Process said:

He didn't rule them out. Hopefully one of Oliver/Settle can go. I think we'll be fine either way.

Yeah, Phllips and Jones are loads and Bryant is a bigger boy as well.  Would have at least like to have Settle there but they have enough horses to keep them fresh enough and it won't be hot.  Never mind the offense should be able to put up points and start to eliminate their running game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/34607201

Will the Titans keep up with Josh Allen?

Mina Kimes expects the Bills to dominate in Week 2 over the Titan

I can never take Mina Kimes seriously after her ridiculous, overdramatic reaction when Josh Allen was drafted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I can never take Mina Kimes seriously after her ridiculous, overdramatic reaction when Josh Allen was drafted. 

She has repented and seen the error of her ways.  She has admitted multiple times that she could not have been more wrong about Josh Allen and is now one of his biggest fans.  

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

So do you keep a list and not take any of the commenters/pundits who reacted like that seriously?   

I mean, she's screeching, but there seem to be several others in the room with the same mental reaction, and there was quite a long list at the time

Most of them have since converted and said they were wrong, as has Mina so ??

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

11 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Her reactions and opinions on , well let’s just say “ other things” around the periphery of sports make her a complete joke. I used to think she was not bad but I have zero respect for her today. She’s awful. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.