Titans Monday Night!

Pete

The Tennessee beat writers seem pretty confident they’ll beat the Bills with some of these predictions.
Other then RB there isn’t a single position on the field where they have better talent and the game is in Orchard Park not Nashville. 
I don’t see anyway the Bills don’t drop the sledgehammer on these guys and win this game isn’t by at least 2TDs. 
Maybe Tannehill channels his inner Warren Moon or something 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Tennessee beat writers seem pretty confident they’ll beat the Bills with some of these predictions.
Other then RB there isn’t a single position on the field where they have better talent and the game is in Orchard Park not Nashville. 
I don’t see anyway the Bills don’t drop the sledgehammer on these guys and win this game isn’t by at least 2TDs. 

They really are not weighing in the fandemonium that will be represented that night

14 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They are still delusional and think last year they were an elite team instead of a middling one that played in the AFC South.

2 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

This game looks like a blowout to me.  I think the Bills are going to KC 5-0 and if they beat KC on the road, it really looks like we are heading to a 17-0 season.  Where exactly are the Bills losing?  How crazy would it be if the Bills become the first 20-0 team in history.  I think we have a 20-25% shot at pulling it off. 

Nobody thought they would lose to Pittsburgh or Jax last year either...

I think they learned their lesson but they likely will have a few games where they don't play well.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Dan said:

Although the size definitely matters... its more the distraction of having completely different programs going side by side.   Have the producers at ESPN never heard if a VCR (or that new fangled DVR thing)?  I think people use them to record a show thats on opposite one they’re currently watching, so they can watch it later.  So that don’t have to try and watch both at the same time. 

I understand what you are saying, but the truth remains many, many, many fans watch things like the Red Zone channel - TV flipping between games where the action is rather than you deciding what to watch they decide.

In addition things like the Sunday Ticket offer several mixed channels where they might be 2,3 or even 8 different games on at the same time and you can choose which broadcast to listen too.

I know it seems crazy, but I think ESPN actually got this right.  They want more diversity of games to help ensure there is action going on to prevent loss of viewership.  They also want the ability to collect NFL AD fees at a better time to maximize their profit.

I have no issue with what ESPN is doing - I will switch to ESPN2 for the Bills only version - just like watching a single game on DirectTV, but I wish this was more permanent because there are many weeks where I would prefer a split screen over Dallas/Philadelphia or Seattle/Denver games.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s not supposed to rain during the game 

I hope so. It's just frustrating to finally have a great passing attack and then not being able to use it in the elements. It used to be our homefield advantage but lately it's been our homefield disadvantage. I have friends who are Pats fans that say we split with them last year in the regular season so we aren't that great

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.