Titans Monday Night!

Pete

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I miss the old Coffee with the Coach segments, or whatever it was called, where they awkwardly held paper coffee cups and looked like they were sitting on the bridge of a spaceship

• Haha (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Nate Davis is starting guard and Kristian Fulton is their #1 CB .. I hope them a speedy recovery for week 3.

Dentrell Hilliard (DNP) is their 3rd down pass catching/change of pace RB.  If he is out that is a big loss for the Titans.

They got 2 rookies (Haskins a 4th rounder and an UDFA) behind him.  Cannon is also there but he is a KR/STer.

Hilliard caught 2 TDs for them in the Giants game.

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/sports/bills-josh-allen-present-true-measuring-stick-game-for-titans-secondary/article_3ddb355a-35d3-11ed-9865-77e4e3bd41a7.html

It’s no secret that beating the Buffalo Bills involves some degree of neutralizing quarterback Josh Allen. 

After all, the 26-year-old QB accounted for 78 percent of the Bills' total offense (5,170 of 6,659 total yards) and 75 percent of their total touchdowns (42 of 57) last season.

So it should come as no surprise that keying in on Allen, identifying different ways to put pressure on him and disrupting his timing are the top priorities for Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel heading into Monday’s prime-time matchup. 

5 hours ago, eball said:

Sounds like the two of you need to pony up and buy some bigger TVs.

Quitcherbitchin...it's not how Bills Mafia rolls.

Although the size definitely matters... its more the distraction of having completely different programs going side by side.   Have the producers at ESPN never heard if a VCR (or that new fangled DVR thing)?  I think people use them to record a show thats on opposite one they’re currently watching, so they can watch it later.  So that don’t have to try and watch both at the same time. 

• Like (+1) 1

The titans beat reporter predicted that the titans will sack Josh Allen 6 times. Has Allen even been sacked that many times in a game?! 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34596734/nfl-week-2-game-picks-schedule-guide-fantasy-football-tips-odds-injuries-stats-know-more

Bold prediction: The Titans will sack Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen six times on Monday. Although the Rams only sacked Allen twice last week, Tennessee registered five sacks against the Giants in Week 1, and outside linebacker Rashad Weaver and defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons had two sacks each. Simmons said it's critical to keep Allen in the pocket and constrict it, which is something the Titans can accomplish with twists and stunts up front. -- Turron Davenport

8 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I think Basham gets more snaps at DT and Brandin Bryant gets called up from the practice squad. Shaq Lawson is active to replace Boogie's snaps at DE.

I suspect Lawson would have been active regardless .. he lacks in pash rushing but is a very strong run defender for a DE. Against The Titans it is all about the run defense.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.