Titans Monday Night!

Pete

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Male mosquitos live on average 10 days.

Which means by kickoff on Monday night there will have been a whole generation of male mosquitos that were born, lived and died while never having seen a Bills game, and Josh Allen, in their lifetime. 

So, NFL schedule makers, go take any of your thoughts about us being a "civilized society" and go blow it out your backside.

Yes...blow it out, well.

This made me sad.  😭

• Agree 1

On 9/15/2022 at 10:57 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Yep Josh said yesterday that’s one way to create new Bills fans, give them a 1/2 day of school 

Give the kids the next morning off too - to recover from their hangovers

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Against that DL?  Eh pass.  We might need 3 OL to block Simmons.  

5 wide was awful for us last season and if I never see us run it again, I’ll be happy.  

I’d rather have Knox or Singletary out there rather than the 5th WR to chip or help Vs the rush for a second before leaking out

Disagree.  5 wide was aweful because at that point it was mostly all they ran.  They didnt try to run the football at all.  5 wide spreads the defense out and allows for quick reads and quick targets.  It should be better against a pass rush IMO.

33 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Male mosquitos live on average 10 days.  

Converted to NFL time, this is about the duraton of how long the legend of Mac Jones was alive

• Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Missing both Oliver and Jackson is brutal for obvious reasons. Bills D may have trouble getting off the field, so O better be efficient. Turnovers could be the difference.

I disagree and think our D will match up well. Of course I agree that our O needs to be efficient.

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I do not wish to see the game interrupted via live look ins. If I wanted to watch the other game, I have this remote thingy that works just fine. ESPN is constantly trying to revolutionize crap that we the fans do not want!

Agreed... and I definitely don’t want a split screen showing 2 games at once.  I think I’m gonna end up cussin at ESPN Monday night.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I do not wish to see the game interrupted via live look ins. If I wanted to watch the other game, I have this remote thingy that works just fine. ESPN is constantly trying to revolutionize crap that we the fans do not want!

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

Agreed... and I definitely don’t want a split screen showing 2 games at once.  I think I’m gonna end up cussin at ESPN Monday night.  

Sounds like the two of you need to pony up and buy some bigger TVs.

Quitcherbitchin...it's not how Bills Mafia rolls.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.