Titans Monday Night!

Pete

Weirdly looking forward to this game.

Not because I think we will win by 10+ or anything of that nature.  

But more so to see if the team collectively will be able to go against a bruiser type team and show they are just as bruising and come out with a win.  

I love seeing as the season progresses, how the team looks against different types of teams (IE Ravens, Titans vs Chiefs, Chargers vs etc,etc)

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/14/2022 at 4:31 PM, LabattBlue said:

The obsession by some over uniform color combo for any given game is bizarre.  What difference does it make?

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only person that all uniforms look fine to me - like I suffer from some kind of uniform blindness condition or something.  When people go on some rant about how awful the uniforms were in 1991 - or dissect a helmet or a sleeve because of a stripe that is there or missing - I just don't see it

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Titans-Bills game will look like a regular “Monday Night Football” telecast on ESPN when it kicks off at 7:15 p.m. Things will look different when the Vikings-Eagles game starts at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.

Both networks will use, on occasion, a double box showing both games. Scott Van Pelt will break into each telecast to give highlights and game updates. Suzy Kolber will host the halftime shows on both networks, which will include live game look-ins.

Van Pelt will take over on ESPN when the Titans-Bills game ends, hosting a postgame show that will feature extended live look-ins to the Vikings-Eagles game. Van Pelt will host a more traditional postgame show once the Vikings-Eagles game ends.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'd like them to activate shakir and go 5 wide to test out their young secondary. 

Not necessarily in place of cook but if they are only going to give him 4 snaps then might as well try out Shakir.

Against that DL?  Eh pass.  We might need 3 OL to block Simmons.  

5 wide was awful for us last season and if I never see us run it again, I’ll be happy.  

I’d rather have Knox or Singletary out there rather than the 5th WR to chip or help Vs the rush for a second before leaking out

• Disagree 1

Male mosquitos live on average 10 days.

Which means by kickoff on Monday night there will have been a whole generation of male mosquitos that were born, lived and died while never having seen a Bills game, and Josh Allen, in their lifetime. 

So, NFL schedule makers, go take any of your thoughts about us being a "civilized society" and go blow it out your backside.

Yes...blow it out, well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.