Titans Monday Night!

Pete

No one should be sleeping on the Titans. They're a better team than what was witnessed vs. the Giants. That was an "Any Given Sunday" type of game, imo.

I think a big concern should be Henry getting into the backfield. Edmunds and Milano are going to need to have a great game. But especially along the sideline I think is where Henry will be aiming. Jackson, Benford, or Elam will all get upended if He hits any of them one-on-one. The Bills secondary is much more about speed than power, and there isn't anyone back there who matches up well with Henry. This is the kind of secondary he feasts on. 

And I don't care what the Giants did to him. Monday is a different day, and Henry's going to be running with the added weight of a large chip on his shoulder.

GO BILLS!

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

No one should be sleeping on the Titans. They're a better team than what was witnessed vs. the Giants. That was an "Any Given Sunday" type of game, imo.

I think a big concern should be Henry getting into the backfield. Edmunds and Milano are going to need to have a great game. But especially along the sideline I think is where Henry will be aiming. Jackson, Benford, or Elam will all get upended if He hits any of them one-on-one. The Bills secondary is much more about speed than power, and there isn't anyone back there who matches up well with Henry. This is the kind of secondary he feasts on. 

And I don't care what the Giants did to him. Monday is a different day, and Henry's going to be running with the added weight of a large chip on his shoulder.

GO BILLS!

There isn't any player in any NFL secondary that matches up with Henry. 

On 9/14/2022 at 10:09 AM, wjag said:

Bills Media Team.  I suspect you lurk on here.

How about playing the Thunderstruck riff from AC/DC when you announce the Bills on Monday night.  Build it up a few times.  That would get the stadium rocking..

I can't think of a better way to charge up the home crowd.

Jeepers, I was thinking more along the lines of "My Name is Luca" by Suzanne Vega, but this is way, way, better!

Nice pull, wjag!

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

GO BILLS!

of course they are better than they looked last week. I don’t think they are as good as they were last couple season though. I also think we are better up front than last course couple seasons. Specifically I think Phillips is way better than Star in this case. 
I don’t think the Bills did a bad job against Henry last year outside of the one long run and I felt Poyer was held on that run too. 
my bigger concern is containing Tannehil. He is the one that kept the drives alive in third and long every single time. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

of course they are better than they looked last week. I don’t think they are as good as they were last couple season though. I also think we are better up front than last course couple seasons. Specifically I think Phillips is way better than Star in this case. 
I don’t think the Bills did a bad job against Henry last year outside of the one long run and I felt Poyer was held on that run too. 
my bigger concern is containing Tannehil. He is the one that kept the drives alive in third and long every single time. 

Their WR's aren't as good as in the past and our pass rush will be much better this season. In front of what will be a fired up Bills Mafia in primetime I would be surprised if the Bills drop this one. Bills 31-21 is my prediction.

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I'll add that while the Titans are better than they looked last week, the BILLS are also better than they looked last week with four turnovers.

• Agree 1

Just now, Greg S said:

Their WR's aren't as good as in the past and our pass rush will be much better this season. In front of what will be a fired up Bills Mafia in primetime I would be surprised if the Bills drop this one. Bills 31-21 is my prediction.

True but he ran pretty well is what I meant. Every time I thought we had him he ran for like 10-15 yards. He’s not typical mobile but he can get yards when he has to. 

bills by two scores I think. 

21 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

GO BILLS!

And the Bills are a better team than we witnessed vs the Rams.  The Titans (and the rest of the NFL) are the ones that should be worried.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

We're definitely better up front that we were last season, especially against the run. I also think Shaq Lawson will see a fair amount of snaps. But, we have to expect that Henry will get into the secondary more than once, and it will be hard to keep that from turning into a big play. 

I'm not sure how concerned I am with Tannehill's legs at this point. We have so much speed on the edge now, I suspect Tanny will be disinclined to take off running for much of a gain.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

GO BILLS!

Meh..  Titans could win, sure, they've beaten us twice in a row.  That said, if they win, it's because Vrabel outcoached McDermott and they bullied us, again.

With our revamped DL and the Titans replacing AJ Brown with Treylon Burks, it would be VERY disappointing to see Tannehill smoking us with intermediate route PA throws this year if our LB's keep getting sucked up.  

As far as our Offense goes, I believe we have a pretty good OL and facing Donald should give them some idea of what to do with Simmons.. though I'll concede that Bud Dupree is likely better than Floyd or whoever else the Rams had coming off the edge.  

It shouldn't be close.  We are SO much more talented than them.  I'm sure the Titans could make a game of it, maybe even win, but I feel like I did against a more talented team in LA... that being we very well may blow them out. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

How effing tone deaf does the person have to be that makes this call. We have one of the best unis in the league and they insist on throwing the worst one out there

Worst in your opinion.  I like the all blues.  Not as much as blue over white, but I don’t think they’re the “worst”

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Worst in your opinion.  I like the all blues.  Not as much as blue over white, but I don’t think they’re the “worst”

all reds are the worst. I prefer blue over white and all white but ok with all blue once in a while

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.