Titans Monday Night!

Pete

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

All white throwbacks???  That's my least favorite.

Blue over white

All Blue

Those are my top two.

Disagree with you on the throwbacks with both blue over white and all white. I wish they would bring back the blue over white throwbacks. I like the standing Buffalo look.

Speaking of throwbacks when the Bills play at NE in week 13 the Pats will be wearing these

2022_NE_I.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Disagree with you on the throwbacks with both blue over white and all white. I wish they would bring back the blue over white throwbacks. I like the standing Buffalo look.

Speaking of throwbacks when the Bills play at NE in week 13 the Pats will be wearing these

2022_NE_I.png

I hate the standing Buffalo.  But the throwbacks with blue over white aren't bad.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Greg S said:

2022_NE_I.png

I always think of Steve Grogan, aka Pez-Head, when I see those uniforms.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, wjag said:

I always think of Steve Grogan, aka Pez-Head, when I see those uniforms.

I think its the Pats best look. It also says at the uniform gridiron database page that the Bills will wear their current white jersey with the pants "TBA". The Bills should wear their all white throwbacks for that game. IMHO

30 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Bills didn't help themselves with holding penalties by Sanders and Smith taking two touchdowns off the board, resulting instead in just 3 points.

Thank you for mentioning that.  Add the JA slip and it's a completely different game.

Bills outplayed the Titans and that crazy 70+ TD run by Henry after the Sanders penalty and the JA INT swung the whole game.

The way I saw it, the Bills threw the game away more than the Titans winning it.

Note from the Rams game.  Bills with 2 false starts on offense and 2 holding penalties on D was good to see.  One of those was on Phillips

during a running play that they never replayed.  So, all in all, the Bills played a clean game.

The one taunting penalty on Dane was stupid.  Bills could have had another one of those on Diggs.  I hope McDermott gets that under control.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I'm a bit concerned that Oliver and Settle are not practicing but I don't expect we'll see the Titans rushing attack of 2021.

We are very fortunate that both get that extra rest with the 11 days between games.  If they can't practice by Saturday we have an issue.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thank you for mentioning that.  Add the JA slip and it's a completely different game.

Bills outplayed the Titans and that crazy 70+ TD run by Henry after the Sanders penalty and the JA INT swung the whole game.

The way I saw it, the Bills threw the game away more than the Titans winning it.

Note from the Rams game.  Bills with 2 false starts on offense and 2 holding penalties on D was good to see.  One of those was on Phillips

during a running play that they never replayed.  So, all in all, the Bills played a clean game.

The one taunting penalty on Dane was stupid.  Bills could have had another one of those on Diggs.  I hope McDermott gets that under control.

Fair but at the same time...successful teams help their opponents throw a game away.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.