Titans Monday Night!

Pete

9 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

For the most part the Titans are one dimensional, stop Henry and your chances of winning are really good. We added three new DTs who are pretty good at doing just that.

Yes Tannehill destroyed our defense in the past few games to eke out wins.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Congratulations Coach.  Thank you (everyday) fro bring this downtrodden Franchise to where we are today (Competing for championships).   You have made our watching the Bills (on TV or live)  so pleasurable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

WHAT??? No Manning cast??

I’d LOVE to see that on replay (assuming we win 🤞).  I don’t think I could do it live, but the replay would be awesome….with the proper outcome, of course. I take NOTHING for granted. 

52 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Not sure about this 10 point spread, D always seems to struggle against Henry. DaQuan Jones revenge game.

I'm not either. It should probably be more like 14

1 hour ago, holla83 said:

Do we know who the second announce team is and which team we are getting?

I believe we're actually getting the D team of Beth Mowins and Solomon Wilcotts

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

ESPN’s “ B-team “ is Steve Levy and Louis Riddick.  We’re getting them.

Riddick has been anti-Bills in the past, we will see if he has changed his tune. At least we get Laura Rutledge as the sideline reporter, so that’s a plus.

44 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Solomon Wilcotts

The Bee-ohs!!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

All the sudden they will be a thorn? Doubt it...

I think they are better than last year and Tyreek gives us some issues. 

Thorn means annoyance. It doesn't mean I think they're likely to beat us. I have way spicier takes than "Miami is going to be  an annoying team to play".

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

ESPN’s “ B-team “ is Steve Levy and Louis Riddick.  We’re getting them.

I don't mind Levy calling hockey; Riddick is beyond terrible and this pair has no business in a football broadcast booth.

Good GOD, the current batch of NFL announcers out there, are, by and large, terrible.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't mind Levy calling hockey; Riddick is beyond terrible and this pair has no business in a football broadcast booth.

Good GOD, the current batch of NFL announcers out there, are, by and large, terrible.

For some reason when Levy calls football he is compelled to be the loudest person in America. I liked him calling hockey games back in the day.

• Agree 1

He doesn’t like the Bills and is weak enough in character to show it when he calls our games.

He’s dead time me.

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

For some reason when Levy calls football he is compelled to be the loudest person in America. I liked him calling hockey games back in the day.

On 9/9/2022 at 1:55 PM, Nextmanup said:

Check this one out...this is cool, especially with the Rockpile reference. 

buffalo-bills-vintage-program-2-joe-hami

Bills vs. "Titans" from 1962!

s282415457980527009_p4663_i11_w1644.jpeg

I have seen just about every one of my Dads programs, I have never seen this one. Thanks !!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

22 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Quarter past midnight. Not too bad. That is probably a power through time. I managed to get 2 hours kip in and set the alarm to wake back up at 1.15am for Thursday!

It's 1.15am in Central Europe for me. Normally I would just stay up all night long. Not this time though! On Friday I am flying to NYC and I will watch the game in person. I can't wait :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

14 hours ago, Mango said:

I think Miami is a going to be a thorn in our side this year.

After the whooping KC put on a hyped Arizona team, it feels like we are on another collision course with them for the AFCCG. 

I don’t think so on Miami Mango.  KC, absolutely.  Good description as a collision course.  If we get Tre back after the 4 pup games and hold him out if the Steelers as he’d have two full weeks to practice, could be a factor in that game.

Remember, Miami didn’t have a great game against NE.  NE looks like one of the worst teams in the AFC, and all the talk about a horrible offense came true.  I read the Syracuse story this morning and the fans in Miami calling out Buffalo, and thought, that’s some pretty cocky talk for a team that is 1-7 against Allen, and one catch vs. drop by Clay in 18 would’ve made it a sweep.  I don’t see how we don’t sweep the East like we did in 20. As a fan, not a player, I’m already looking past the Titans as I’m 1 million % confident it’s going to be a beat down in the home opener.  The fun part is Bills mafia everywhere descends upon South Beach, takes over the city, and leaves the Fish fans with their tail behind their legs.  Do I hear another No punt game?

Yeah baby.  I wish I could be there, but just started a new company so not happening this year.  I’ll see you guys in Miami next year.  The next test as the Rams I thought would’ve been a big test for us, is the Ravens.  That will be a slug fest, but we always play Lamar well.  Even going back to 19, Baltimore had their worst performance of the season against the Bills.  We lost 24-17, and it was Lamar’s MVP year, but he statistically played terrible that day.

I think we can do it again, and then it’s smash up derby against the Chiefs.  I don’t take the Steelers seriously.

11 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This is IMO what has cost us in the last two meetings.  We could not contain Tannehill scrambling for first downs even on third and long.

Yeah Henry had some good runs, but I don't think that is what beat us. Tannehill completing passes on 3rd and long to move the chains and his runs(he was a WR after all in college) are what really cost us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.