Titans Monday Night!

Pete

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I hear ya.

I've seen many passed-out-before-they-can-enter-the-stadium Bills fans in my days attending games (and concerts).

I also once saw, prior to the game, maybe 11:30am, a totally hammered guy who couldn't stand upright, held up on either side by buddies of his, being walked back in the opposite direction of the stadium. The too-hammered-to-walk guy was drunkenly slurring "Is it over? Di...did we win?".

I am definitely not that type of fan when I go to games. No shade to those who are, I guess, but I like to actually REMEMBER the game come the next morning. I spend too much PTO, effort and money getting to a game to even consider being too inebriated to enjoy it properly.

I've told this story before.  When I was a young lad prob 10 yrs old we were walking up the steps in the EZ of Rich stadium after a game and there was a guy with his arms splayed on the back of the seats, head back, apparently unconscious - with his johnson (not Taron) hanging out of his pants, pissing all over himself.  As I stared in innocent wonderment - my Dad gently pushed me along, and I'll never forget the "I'm disappointed in the human race" look on his face as he simply said "Move along son".  We never spoke of it

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 7

45 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

I did not watch much, so maybe you can tell me.  Did Lewan suck?  I was mainly watching Steelers Bengals or Phins Pats and would occasionally watch Red Zone.  When I did see this game on Red Zone, it seemed like bad things were always happening around Lewan...penalties or getting beat.  Wondering what you saw.

Lewan played ok. Not great, not a liability (in general)

I noticed a lot of plays going to the right though.

I also noticed the Titans OL really telegraphs passes vs runs the way they line up, especially Lewan's stance.

I thought he had an obvious false start on the Titan's last TD. He got up out of his stance before the ball was snapped, but no call. There were a few of those non calls IMO.

He did get blown up on a late critical 3rd and 1, where the Titans tried a run with their TE Okonkwo. Lewan was beat badly inside shoulder by the Giant defender who made a critical stuff on the TE.

36 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s a HUGE spread! I can’t bet against us so I just won’t bet. They were last seasons #1 Seed, ferchristsake 

Not really.the Bills just demolished the Super Bowl Champs in their house by 21. The Bills last 13 or 14 victories have been by double digits. 

18 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I've told this story before.  When I was a young lad prob 7 yrs old we were walking up the steps in the EZ of Rich stadium after a game and there was a guy with his arms splayed on the back of the seats, head back, apparently unconscious - with his johnson (not Taron) hanging out of his pants, pissing all over himself.  As I stared in innocent wonderment - my Dad gently pushed me along, and I'll never forget the "I'm disappointed in the human race" look on his face as he simply said "Move along son".  We never spoke of it

That is truly horrifying, and yet sadly not surprising.

I've seen some truly disgusting, depraved, ridiculous things at Bills games. 

40 minutes ago, Logic said:

That is truly horrifying, and yet sadly not surprising.

I've seen some truly disgusting, depraved, ridiculous things at Bills games. 

I had a similar conversation with my daughter, who witnessed a blackout drunk power-diving face first into the concrete stairs in the upper deck.

"Dad, what's wrong with him?"

"He's sick, sweetheart."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s a HUGE spread! I can’t bet against us so I just won’t bet. They were last seasons #1 Seed, ferchristsake 

The over/under is 49.5 points. I would LOVE to see the Bills hit the over all by themselves, and the crazy part is…….it’s not THAT crazy! 

We put 31 on the defending Champs with FOUR turnovers. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

I've told this story before.  When I was a young lad prob 10 yrs old we were walking up the steps in the EZ of Rich stadium after a game and there was a guy with his arms splayed on the back of the seats, head back, apparently unconscious - with his johnson (not Taron) hanging out of his pants, pissing all over himself.  As I stared in innocent wonderment - my Dad gently pushed me along, and I'll never forget the "I'm disappointed in the human race" look on his face as he simply said "Move along son".  We never spoke of it

Reminds me of this scene from F is for Family.  It's pretty much a recap of my first venture into a Rich Stadium men's room in the early 80's.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Reminds me of this scene from F is for Family.  It's pretty much a recap of my first venture into a Rich Stadium men's room in the early 80's.

Where is the sink/urinal?

This clip reminded me of another more recent situation 😛 - a few years ago my company was in some temporary office space, and we used a bathroom shared by the floor.  There was one old (fat, out of shape) guy on the floor (not my company) who would drop his pants (and underwear) to the ground when he was at the urinal.  Just full old sagging wrinkled moon out in its glory.  In my life I've never seen anyone do that (not even at a Bills game) - but it's in that clip.  It was way more scarring than the incident when I was 10.  It used to enrage a guy I worked with - he was always upset when he came back from the bathroom and saw the guy.  He used to yell "Pull your pants up!" when he left the bathroom if the guy was in there.  

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.