Titans Monday Night!

Pete

42 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The Titans are a joke, watch them miss the playoffs this year. 

While TN was not super impressive, which stud team will rise out of the AFC South?

Indy is snakebitten, Jax is a season or two (and QB?) away, and Houston lacks a lot talent wise

TN almost makes it in by default

50 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

The Giants D held Tannehill to a 60% comp rate. Held Henry under 4 yards a carry and 82 yards total.

THE FREAKING GIANTS! The only thing the Titans will prove against this Bills D is that they don't belong on the same field. 

And the G-Men were missing their two best assumed DE (Thibodeaux and Azeez Ojulari). Impressive showing by that undermanned defense.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

While TN was not super impressive, which stud team will rise out of the AFC South?

Indy is snakebitten, Jax is a season or two (and QB?) away, and Houston lacks a lot talent wise

TN almost makes it in by default

Yeah that division is a complete trainwreck. Colts and Titans are practically the same team. Watch Houston make the playoffs before the other 3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

how much better run defense do you all think we have compared to last year? this game scares me the second i saw it on the schedule

Daquon Jones, Tim Settle, and Boogie now as an End?

Those are some significant upgrades in run defending capability

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

how much better run defense do you all think we have compared to last year? this game scares me the second i saw it on the schedule

I don't look at that way.  The Bills DL is stouter.  But the big change is in the Titans themselves.  

Changes in the OL and they look lacking in the WR/TE department.

• Like (+1) 1

Our run defense should hold up. They actually were doing well bottling up Henry last year until that 70+ yard run which involved a ton of holding on the part of the offensive line including the dude that tackled Poyer as he was preparing to make the tackle. Need to jump out to a good lead and let the defense tee off on Tannehill.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Sestak4ever said:

Our run defense should hold up. They actually were doing well bottling up Henry last year until that 70+ yard run which involved a ton of holding on the part of the offensive line including the dude that tackled Poyer as he was preparing to make the tackle. Need to jump out to a good lead and let the defense tee off on Tannehill.

I’m still mad at that stupid play. 3 blatant holds

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.