Why do woke "elites" love dem commies so much?

BillsFanNC

All my woke friends are in love with everything Biden, Swalwell, the squad, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to cheering on crapping on the constitution and foundational principles of our republic when you claim to be wanting to save our democracy? 

Someone explain it to me ?

55 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

All my woke friends are in love with everything Biden, Swalwell, the squad, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to cheering on crapping on the constitution and foundational principles of our republic when you claim to be wanting to save our democracy? 

They don't mean tweet?

55 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

They don't mean tweet?

It's very simple, has been the same thing for decades.

Leftists consider themselves "better" and "smarter" than the rest of us.

They need to control the majority because it is for our own good.

THAT is why they are so strongly opposed to individualism and insist on putting people into groups.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Seriously?  It's quite simple.  They are not Trump!!