Pressure on McD

balln

One of the things coming out of such an impressive win. 

this team is legit. DL additions are going to completely change their team. OC changes doesn’t look to be a problem. 

this team is loaded. McD has to WIN the super bowl. You can’t not win with this team. All the pressure on him .

I wouldn’t be sleeping. Long hours for McD 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 5

20 minutes ago, balln said:

this team is legit. DL additions are going to completely change their team. OC changes doesn’t look to be a problem. 

this team is loaded. McD has to WIN the super bowl. You can’t not win with this team. All the pressure on him .

this is what is on your mind? 

• Haha (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, balln said:

There is as little pressure on Sean McDermott as there is on any coach in the NFL. 

Yes, it will be disappointing if we don't win it all. However, if we don't, he's not going anywhere.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Man, you'd think the Bills were the ones that got blown out with some of these new threads.  McDermott has basically zero pressure on him.  He has been rock solid (yes, there are some gameday coaching head scratchers sometimes...but what coach doesn't have those) since he arrived here and has completely turned this team around from the drought era.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think if we lose in the SB but get the #1 seed we'll be fine this year in terms of expectations. A little disappointing but people would realize it was a successful year and a step forward. 

After that though, every year would be SB or bust. 

It would take a meltdown of epic proportions in order for McD's seat to even be a little tingly this year. I'm talking multiple blown games and/or outright missing the playoffs. 

There's 0% chance Pegula has any intention of blowing up the coach/GM admin that's made Buffalo sports relevant again for the first time in multiple decades. 

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, balln said:

I believe McDermott > Marv Levy.   If our team plays like today,  we will win the SB

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I think if we lose in the SB but get the #1 seed we'll be fine this year in terms of expectations. A little disappointing but people would realize it was a successful year and a step forward. 

After that though, every year would be SB or bust. 

Did you watch them lose 4 Superbowls? I did. 

1 hour ago, balln said:

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.