The Bills won last night because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

Once again, what did YOU do that helped the Bills win last night?  I'll start...

I did not wear any Bills related clothing and I played on my phone the entire game, keeping the game on for just background noise, only looking up from time to time to see how they were doing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Once again, what did YOU do that helped the Bills win last night?  I'll start...

I did not wear any Bills related clothing and I played on my phone the entire game, keeping the game on for just background noise, only looking up from time to time to see how they were doing. 

I am So Screwed. 

For *reasons*, I did not drink any alcohol last night.  Not a sip after a glass of wine with dinner.  Neither did I eat in-game snacks.

So by Ritual Law, I am now honor bound as a fan to be dry and hungry until Ritual Reset occurs. 

2 minutes ago, JV14 said:

My son left to pick up his buddies after the field goal made it 10-0.  He did not return til the second half.

I hope he knows what he's gotta do and does his Duty as a Fan now.

11 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

cuz yesterday, with all the Biils games in prime-time. as a cord-cutter, I purchased NFL+ package to get all the Sunday local games, plus all prime-time (esp the Thurs nite Amazon prime game) and post-season games...good for an entire calendar year for $29.

Wait, how do you get the $29 price?  They want to charge me $9.99/month

... because I took the time to attend a 7 pm fiction reading at a local bookstore by a friend and one of my students when all I really wanted to do was stay home and get ready for the game. But I showed them my respect and still got home just in time for the kickoff. 

Good deeds get rewarded!

55 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I haven’t cut my hair since the start of the 2021 playoffs (normally it’s every 3 weeks) and the Bills retained their 2021 playoff magic. You can thank me later 😎

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The Bills won because I took over clapping duties for McDermott since he didn't seem to be clapping enough and had resorted to other means of showing emotion. I told my youngest son, "the Bills are whoopin those tricks," and he responds, "I know, I can hear you clapping from the Living Room." :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

My normal Sunday, day game, routine has always been to don me now my Bills apparel, go to the grocery store to get whatever I need, then get home before kickoff.

I had to create a list of things I "needed," and - prior to picking up wings - went to the grocery store, wearing my Josh Allen jersey and Bills hat.

You're welcome, McDermott!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.