WGR Postgame show last night

BillnutinHouston

11 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Next time you want to hear the postgame just go to a regular computer & go to WGR's website.  I heard the entire postgame show on a laptop computer because I went to their site & did not use the app on a phone or other android.  

Not always an option.

2 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Was there one?  I was listening from out of town and the Audacy app played a CBS national show.  It was very Rams centric and "analysis" centered on what the Rams did wrong.  Very frustrating.

Part of my postgame ritual is to listen to the postgame show.  Anyone from out of town know how to listen to GR's postgame show these days?    

Yeah, I was listening to it for a while on the Audacy app, turned it down after a while as I was watching the local WGRZ post game stuff as well and they had a lot of interviews with the players and McDermott on.

Was there one?  I was listening from out of town and the Audacy app played a CBS national show.  It was very Rams centric and "analysis" centered on what the Rams did wrong.  Very frustrating.

Had the same issue. We'll see if they post it for later listening. 

Part of my postgame ritual is to listen to the postgame show.  Anyone from out of town know how to listen to GR's postgame show these days?    

Actually, I'd love to hear Rams centric coverage talking about what the Rams did wrong.  I would find it peaceful, after watching that "humbling experience"

What did they say?

36 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Actually, I'd love to hear Rams centric coverage talking about what the Rams did wrong.  I would find it peaceful, after watching that "humbling experience"

What did they say?

I was too busy being annoyed to listen closely, but it was mostly very superficial, uninformed and focused on what the Rams didn't do.  Not worth much.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

What did they say?

I have actually been listening to WEEI more than GR for this very reason. Man, most of those guys are really down on the Pats..great to listen to

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It was Nate Geary. You missed nothing other than his usual rambling.

He is insufferable...i like almost all the other folks there....but he is just a tool. 

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

not that you asked, but I would recommend the cover one post-game show. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

The fans in the trash fb bills groups I expect on wgr, but man, we're TBD!!! Cover 1 postgame is where it's at!!!! Loved this, was fun, learned some things, some more advanced takes in here while being digestible for most fans. Let's be better!!

I wanted to listen to Murphy and Eric Wood call the game, but was disappointed to find the national show broadcast at the WGR-550 website once the game started.

I assume that's just legal rights stuff---NBC has the national rights and the WGR broadcast can't broadcast nationally, during the game.

The moment the game ended, I "listened live" at the WGR 550 website, and sure enough, the GR55 broadcast was back, with Eric Wood and Murph giving their final comments on the game.

They then went to the postgame show and that was on for a long time with no interruption.

No, it wasn't Schopp and Bulldog--they never do post game shows (as far as I know) after these prime time late night games.  At least that's how I remember it.

They did a long stint yesterday from 3:00-7:30pm leading up to the game.

For out-of-towners, you need NFL+ to listen to the games live on Audacy. For years I would listen to the pregame, but once the game started, it would switch to a national broadcast with an NFL RedZone type format. I'm guessing it's the same for the postgame. They probably have the rights for 30-60 minutes after the game before switching back to the local broadcast. 

If you only want the audio, it's only 29.99 for the season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.