Amazing stat of the game last night

Bubba Gump

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

More closeted Edmunds bashing threads...🤨

Nope, I'm a fan of Edmunds.

8 minutes ago, TPS said:

There was one play in the 4th Q where someone came flying up the middle and nailed Stafford just as he threw a pass, but unfortunately there was no replay.  Anyone know who nearly decapitated him?

Not sure, but I know the exact play you're talking about. I saw Stafford get planted. Was either an incompletion or INT. May have been Milano that wrecked him. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The Bills had seven sacks, and 15 QB hits. All of this happened without one single blitz all game. This defense has the potential to be something really special. The sky is the limit. 

they made the comment that other teams may learn the key to stopping the rams was rush four with a shell to stop any deep plays. 

as if everyone would get that pressure or have those safeties 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Nope, I'm a fan of Edmunds.

Not sure, but I know the exact play you're talking about. It may have been the play where Poyer got the INT.

It wasn't the INT because I think the very next play AJ nailed Stafford.  Someone will know hopefully

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The Bills had seven sacks, and 15 QB hits. All of this happened without one single blitz all game. This defense has the potential to be something really special. The sky is the limit. 

Jordan Philips was dominating in getting into the backfield,  everyone talks about Miller but we now have both size and push up the middle because of the offseason signings including Philips who we should have never let go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Jordan Philips was dominating in getting into the backfield,  everyone talks about Miller but we now have both size and push up the middle because of the offseason signings including Philips who we should have never let go.

We totally should have let him and Shaq go for the dollars they got. Now they’re set for life and can just play to win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

We totally should have let him and Shaq go for the dollars they got. Now they’re set for life and can just play to win.

I disagree on Philips because they ended up signing Butler who did zero in his two seasons with Buffalo.  Go look at the contracts and there were almost the same and Philips is by far the better player.  I do agree with you on Shaq,  who received a huge offer

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

at the contract he got, it was fine to let him walk. 

On a line where he is 4th behind Miller, Oliver, and Rousseau- and paid as such I will celebrate him all day long.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I disagree on Philips because they ended up signing Butler who did zero in his two seasons with Buffalo.  Go look at the contracts and there were almost the same and Philips is by far the better player.  I do agree with you on Shaq,  who received a huge offer

phillips was in AZ 2 years for $20m and butler here for 2 years and $13m

how large a gap can you call almost the same? That’s closer to “nearly double” than “almost the same”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, TPS said:

There was one play in the 4th Q where someone came flying up the middle and nailed Stafford just as he threw a pass, but unfortunately there was no replay.  Anyone know who nearly decapitated him?

I want to say it was one of the DT's but Idk...

11 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

True that. At that time most people on this board didn't want him resigned, saying that his 9.5 sacks were "coverage sacks" so they don't count. AND he was asking too much... but yet, most people also thought that paying Lawson $13M+/ year was acceptable. Which is what Miami ended up paying him for his 1 year of service.
Lawson - 13M/year - 4 sacks in Miami

Phillips - 10M/year - 2 sacks in Arizona

Butler - 13M/ 2 years - 0 sacks, and he was horrible for us.

Yeah, it 100% would have been better to keep Phillips for that price. 

I'll take 10M/year for his 9.5 "coverage sacks"

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.