Jordan Phillips is the best DT on this team.

Pine Barrens Mafia

Man, hyperbole is fun, isn’t it??

Phillips had a really good game, no doubt about it, but Oliver made some plays while he was in there and Settle and Jones did exactly what they were brought here to do. They all had a really good game, hopefully Ed heals quickly and they all play that same exact game next week too

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Oliver was a wrecking ball while he was in.  You might be jumping the gun on this.  

Ahh, don't really agree with this.  Oliver still looks too small out there.  Oliver is a lot like Edmunds IMO.  You see flashes with him, but way too many plays he is getting blown up.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 7
  • Dislike 5

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

It's not even close. This is what I wanted. Impact. Game changing plays. This is what we needed on the DL.

Welcome back Jordan. We missed you.

I don’t think this technically true, but what I will say is that Phillips’ role in the Bills defense is perfect for him 

• Like (+1) 4

That's to the fantasy football eyes.  

In real football he is a beneficiary of the great game of the rest of the  DL,  it seems the Phillips - Bills it's a perfect match, but also both Phillips stints in Buffalo are the kind of "proven years"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.