What a night...Bills dominate the Rams...AND...

Alphadawg7

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Found out after the game my wife is preggos with our first baby after just getting married this summer!  We just started trying to, and she wasn't even supposed to take a test for like 12 more days but she was feeling lucky after the big win and took one anyway!  This is gonna be one amazing year!  Bills are winning the SB then having a baby in late spring!  

Yup...this is a LAMP post, but I don't care :)  

GoBIlls!!!!

Congrats!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Same thing happened to me three years ago! Mazel!

Meanwhile, it’s literally scary how good the Bills could be this year.

🥰😤

Thats awesome!  And yes, they look like they are poised for a special season...and we still don't have Tre back, or really any experience for our rookies already playing like both corners, Cook, and Shakir who are all going to contribute this year.  In other words, we should only keep getting better.  

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Bigtime congrats.. Are you gonna name the baby Von 😂😂 

Cause the Von Miller effect seems to be firing on all cylinders 

Haha thanks!  Nah, we got names already picked out...but a Von jersey certainly will be in store haha

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Found out after the game my wife is preggos with our first baby after just getting married this summer!  We just started trying to, and she wasn't even supposed to take a test for like 12 more days but she was feeling lucky after the big win and took one anyway!  This is gonna be one amazing year!  Bills are winning the SB then having a baby in late spring!  

GoBIlls!!!!

Congrats man!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

GoBIlls!!!!

Wow! Congratulations!!!! 🥳🥳

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

GoBIlls!!!!

congratulations man!  What a day

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.