Crow-eating Collinsworth

NoHuddleKelly12

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

I do not enjoy listening to Chris Collinsworth. I don't see that changing.

Mike Tirico, however, had the quote of the night. "The Rams put up a banner and the Bills put on a show."

I'm not a Tirico fan, never have been going back to his MNF days.  I find him almost overly smooth and polished, and kind of boring.  I really missed Al Michaels last night.

Having said that, that's a great line you reference!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I totally disagree with this. I don't think any other color guy has a better eye for why a play has or hasn't worked and is able to break it down 2 seconds after it happened than Collinsworth. 

Some of the fluff stuff is annoying. But as an actual game analyst he remains just about the best. 

I do know this is not the consensus view. But that is honestly my take.

Romo is probably better than CC day in and day out.  CC does have the advantage of owning PFF, so access to a lot of material and knowledgeable staff.

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

Romo is probably better than CC day in and day out.  CC does have the advantage of owning PFF, so access to a lot of material and knowledgeable staff.

Romo is brillian pre-snap. He regularly starts analysing a play post snap and has to go correct himself as the replay ubfolds because what he thought happened wasn't quite right.

1 hour ago, Radar said:

The anti Collinsworth crowd seems a little over the top and super sensitive. 

Hardly. It’s all about speaking truth to power! 😉

What’s the harm in a bit of post-game harping fun at national media’s expense exactly? Especially if it’s been earned? Of course we could start a new Edmunds thread instead, I suppose 😅.

11 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

He said watching Allen tonight was like watching Brady he was so perfect. 
We have national star power players now, he loves us. Did you even read our pff ranks when the starting lineups flashed on the screen? He’s gotta hype us up 😂😂😂

He said Allen was Brady AND Peyton Manning haha

4 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I'm more interested to see what Nick Wright says today.  He said he had no idea why the Bills were favored and was so sure of himself that the Rams would handle the Bills.

Why? That guy could die in a tire fire while eating a hot bucket of Ds and the world would be a better place.

12 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

"Now here's a guy who's starting to figure out the game," speaking of the NFL in general, not this specific game. I laughed out loud.

That infuriated me. Later he said he likes Edmunds because he plays down hil and gets into the backfield.  I then realized this was the first Bills game he has watched. 

14 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

We have national star power players now, he loves us. Did you even read our pff ranks when the starting lineups flashed on the screen? He’s gotta hype us up 😂😂😂

speaking of PFF ratings, was Jalen Ramsey’s a burnt toast emoji?

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

That comparison was moronic because Brady doesn’t have the ability to scramble like Allen. He was picking apart the defense like Brady used to do but with an element neither he nor Peyton(who he also mentioned) ever had.

Edited by Rampage
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.