Crow-eating Collinsworth

NoHuddleKelly12

Even Collinsworth was forced to gush over Josh and our Bills tonight…from his awestruck dumbfoundedness in discussing how Josh just loves to play and tell the Rams how he’s owning them after stiff-arms, to making the profound observation that Stafford’s best highlight play was his tackle in defense against Boogie Basham’s INT return…it was a night for the (usually Debbie Downer) announcer makeover for the ages! What were your favorite Collinsworth quips on the night?

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 2

He said watching Allen tonight was like watching Brady he was so perfect. 
We have national star power players now, he loves us. Did you even read our pff ranks when the starting lineups flashed on the screen? He’s gotta hype us up 😂😂😂

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I chose to ignore CC as he is an ignoramus to the nth degree.  Why he is still employed is beyond me.  He dissed JA17 in the beginning and was on his knees in sublimation at the middle of the 2nd half.  What a tool.... 

This needs to stop, If we open up the draft day thread so many on here were absolutely horrified when we took Allen over Rosen. I would say 75% or more hated the pick and stated the exact same thing Collinsworth has said. He woke people up and made them into believers there is nothing wrong with making a mistake. So if we can forgive 75% + of the board we can forgive Collinsworth.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

This needs to stop, If we open up the draft day thread so many on here were absolutely horrified when we took Allen over Rosen. I would say 75% or more hated the pick and stated the exact same thing Collinsworth has said. He woke people up and made them into believers there is nothing wrong with making a mistake. So if we can forgive 75% + of the board we can forgive Collinsworth.

Sorry bro but no to CC....he is an ####### x10 and more....maybe even more.  Nope not gonna stop CC is a hole....nothing more and certainly less.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was shocked that he only mentioned Tom Brady once, and that's because he was comparing him and Josh. But even better yet, not one mention of Mahomes all night. He may finally be realizing who the best QB in the league is right now. For once, he didn't make me wanna vomit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I was shocked that he only mentioned Tom Brady once, and that's because he was comparing him and Josh. But even better yet, not one mention of Mahomes all night. He may finally be realizing who the best QB in the league is right now. For once, he didn't make me wanna vomit.

Not mentioning Mahomes even once must be a personal record for him, good call. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

The main reason I don’t like collinsworth is he brings nothing to the broadcast of a traditional color commentator. He talks zero X’s and O’s And strategy. Therefore he has to rely on praising athletes (mainly the stars regardless of the team) and personal anecdotes about them throughout the game. 

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Even Collinsworth was forced to gush over Josh and our Bills tonight…from his awestruck dumbfoundedness in discussing how Josh just loves to play and tell the Rams how he’s owning them after stiff-arms, to making the profound observation that Stafford’s best highlight play was his tackle in defense against Boogie Basham’s INT return…it was a night for the (usually Debbie Downer) announcer makeover for the ages! What were your favorite Collinsworth quips on the night?

My favorite quote is his non-quote - he did not mention PFF once.  Last year he was self-serving constantly citing it.  Upper management must have told him it is hurting ratings and stop it.

My quotes from first half game thread:

Chis Collingsworh: "I knew Josh Allen was great.". 

• Since when?

Chis Collingsworh: "Lessie Fraiser's defense drives you crazy!"

• He had a good head start.

Chis Collingsworh: Taron Johnson is one of my favorite players?

• Since when?

Edited by Limeaid
added quotes.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

he’s bad but all this dunking on people that gave props to the Bills you look like a salty B word.

10 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

he’s bad but all this dunking on people that gave props to the Bills you look like a salty B word.

They are forced to give props now due to the national pulse.  

Guys like Mike Rob, Chris Simms, Adam Schein and few others that have been beating the drum for a few years get respect for being in on the come up.  

Not C.C. he's just a douche.

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.