Are you concerned about Elam?

Einstein

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Context Einstein, context.  Elam played late in the game when the game was over and the D as a whole was letting Stafford play

pitch and catch for short yardage gains.  Let's just give it some time to see how things play out.

Im not sue that helps your argument as much as you think it does.

NO

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I feel Bills were mixing and playing matchups.
Its a new season and everyone is finding their role and place
My hero Taron Johnson had a rough game but i am hardly ready to think his next game might not be his best yet !
Go Bills Laundry !

17 hours ago, Einstein said:

With how good Benford looks, and with Elam’s contributions coming partially on special teams tonight, it leads the mind to wonder what other 1st round pick we could have acquired rather than a DB that is a depth player in a backfield that is missing it’s starter.

More concerned about your post quality.

I think better question is how they will handle gameday roster, and if Cam Lewis sticks around, once Tre returns.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

This you?

On 7/5/2022 at 7:23 PM, Einstein said:

Rams have better WR’s (Kupp is top 3 and Robinson is top 10). O-line (one of the best in the NFL though losing Whitworth stings), D-Line (Aaron Donald, do I have to say more?), CB’s (Ramsey and Hill) and LB’s (Leonard Floyd, Bobby Wagner).

They really do have a pro bowl roster.

You called Allen Robinson a top 10 WR this offseason. I think that alone completely discounts any football opinion you have.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Agree Jackson and White.

But i don't see the Bills playing Tre till he gets at least 4 weeks practice in...so i think they will take him off PUP end of WK 4, activate him bye week, plays the Sunday nighter VS the Pack...

Absolutely insane timeline hopefully

Edited by NoSaint

12 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree. Benford had an easier transition based on what he played in college. Wasn't like Elam played poorly in his snaps. What a find Benford looks. They did it with Levi and have done again with Dane. But they both had to be brought along slowly. Benford is more physically gifted than both and hits the ground running. Very exciting. White, Jackson, Benford, Elam we might end up being four legit players deep at outside corner. 

which is very rare and incredibly valuable. 

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Remind me in 17 weeks.

I'm reminding you now. Robinson will average more than 1 reception and 12 yards per game but he is not going to be a top 10 WR. It was a laughable take. Also every other position group that you claimed the Rams were better than us, our group performed better last night.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had a nice game imo on MNF. Will likely start Sunday assuming Dane is out. Interesting that he was essentially drafted to match up with this type of WR with his speed and size, and ability to play man (even if the Bills play zone this week, all zone eventually turns to man with a hill/waddle WR. We did not have anyone like him previously. Should be a great early test. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Had a nice game imo on MNF. Will likely start Sunday assuming Dane is out. Interesting that he was essentially drafted to match up with this type of WR with his speed and size, and ability to play man (even if the Bills play zone this week, all zone eventually turns to man with a hill/waddle WR. We did not have anyone like him previously. Should be a great early test. 

Elam has looked pretty good when the ball comes his direction. So has Benford for that regard.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

whats his 40 time i forget? is it impressive, basically?

wasn't that CB KC took considerd the fast one?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.