Are you concerned about Elam?

Einstein

Honestly, I am more concerned about Cook. 1st NFL carry and he fumbled. I thought he would be featured a lot more, but threw himself in the dog house immediately which is not good in his case. We all know how McD feels about fumble issues.

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Agree 2

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Honestly, I am more concerned about Cook. 1st NFL carry and he fumbled. I thought he would be featured a lot more, but threw himself in the dog house immediately which is not good in his case.

Kareem Hunt did the same.  Not sure that's a great endorsement but we'll see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Nope just wondering how you got the name Einstein?

It must have been given sarcastically based upon your posts.

🤦‍♂️

Did you know that Einstein was often mocked early on because people found his thoughts and theories to be inane?

It turned out that his theories were correct, of course, but the lesser intellectually gifted couldn’t interpret it until much time had passed.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Honestly, I am more concerned about Cook. 1st NFL carry and he fumbled. I thought he would be featured a lot more, but threw himself in the dog house immediately which is not good in his case.

Agree to a point.....BUT he will be fine....in fact better than fine.....In 2 years yer gonna be a happy camper. Mark my words

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Honestly, I am more concerned about Cook. 1st NFL carry and he fumbled. I thought he would be featured a lot more, but threw himself in the dog house immediately which is not good in his case. We all know how McD feels about fumble issues.

Meh I'm not concerned about any of the rookies. As everyone predicted before the draft it would have been very difficult for any rookie at any position to come in and make a big impact on this roster. Every position already has well established good to great starters. The draft was really just the Bills loading up on their already insane depth.

• Like (+1) 1

Elam's strength is playing press, he is still learning how to "effectively" play zone.  Benford's strong suit is zone and as Collingsworth said, the Bills played zone all night. Thus Benford was the best choice to play in tonight's game plan. I'm confident they can coach Elam up to speed as he gains more experience. He has all the physical tools to excel.

Edited by JaBu
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Einstein said:

With how good Benford looks, and with Elam’s contributions coming partially on special teams tonight, it leads the mind to wonder what other 1st round pick we could have acquired rather than a DB that is a depth player in a backfield that is missing it’s starter.

God your threads are trash. You think you know what you’re looking at but you don’t.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.