Are you concerned about Elam?

Einstein

7 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I called it in @Virgil's thread. I thought Elam was excellent on Sunday. The good news is he has got better each game so far. There will still be bumps in the road. He will give up some plays, he is a rookie corner and they all do. But in a difficult spot with defensive backs dropping like flies around him he is trending up. Well done rook.

• Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Until we get a RB he'll be measured against Breece Hall. 

Too soon to be nervous about him though.  Give these kids some time. 

There’s no reason to be nervous about him at all and he’s far more valuable to the Bills, and positionally, than Breece Hall is. Hall would be wasted and probably no, or marginally, better than Singletary. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Until we get a RB he'll be measured against Breece Hall. 

Too soon to be nervous about him though.  Give these kids some time. 

I feel pretty darn good about that measurement already. A running back with 112 rushing yards through 3 games does not = a starting cornerback. I think Hall is a solid player but you never prioritise starting running back over starting corner. Never. He would have to be an elite running back and Elam a kind of Levi Wallace borderline starter for Hall to win that measuring competition. 

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I feel pretty darn good about that measurement already. A running back with 112 rushing yards through 3 games does not = a starting cornerback. I think Hall is a solid player but you never prioritise starting running back over starting corner. Never. He would have to be an elite running back and Elam a kind of Levi Wallace borderline starter for Hall to win that measuring competition. 

Yeah but Hall didn’t give up any catches in coverage this week, so clearly he’s been the better player so far 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

There’s no reason to be nervous about him at all and he’s far more valuable to the Bills, and positionally, than Breece Hall is. Hall would be wasted and probably no, or marginally, better than Singletary. 

Singletary isn't even in the same stratosphere as Breece Hall. Come on dude. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.