2022 MVP: Mahomes wins. Allen gets 1 vote? (42 TDs, 19 TOs, 315 YPG & 63.3%% Comp %--EOY talk 54+)

transplantbillsfan

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Guess we're just sweeping that loss to the Colts under the rug?

I mean every team has lost outside of the eagles…and hurts is probably right there along with josh too 

as I’m typing that the chiefs turned the ball over on downs this mahomes guy sucks lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

58 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I mean every team has lost outside of the eagles…and hurts is probably right there along with josh too 

as I’m typing that the chiefs turned the ball over on downs this mahomes guy sucks lol

Hurts has 4 passing TDs in 4 games. He is not in the MVP conversation right now. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Hurts will be the flavor of the week but Allen will be the last man standing by season's end. 

Nah.  Mahomes will.  Hurts actually had a ***** game today.  16 completions no TDs and an Int.  I didnt see the game but I did see the stat line just like the AP would.

On another note, the AP really needs to start watching all the games and taking into consideration everything.  If its just a stat award then why have an AP vote at all?  They could easily just make a computer program that reads the NFLs API for the QB stats and the computer can calculate and spit out the winner.

6 hours ago, Beach said:

whats cool about this picture is that we all knew he would convert from this spot too

and he didnt even have to leap anyone this time.

Edited by Scott7975

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

On another note, the AP really needs to start watching all the games and taking into consideration everything.  If its just a stat award then why have an AP vote at all?  They could easily just make a computer program that reads the NFLs API for the QB stats and the computer can calculate and spit out the winner.

They basically did that the last two seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BadboyBills said:

Only monkey on his back was media and fair weather fans. Most meaningless stat ever. We destroy people, accept it. Weather destroyed us last week, we we're hungover from it and fought throught it today. Ever went to work hungover? Same thing. 

I dont know which Bills player it was but one of them said they didnt even start to feel right until Friday this week.  That heat really killed them.

Allen needs 25 more TDs this year to set record of most offensive TDs in 1st 5 seasons

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-stats-and-records-week-4-josh-allen-captains-biggest-comeback-of-career

The 2018 first-round pick now has 147 career offensive touchdowns, tied with Peyton Manning for the fourth-most in a player's first five seasons in NFL history. Allen needs 25 touchdowns in his final 13 games of 2022 to break Hall of Famer Dan Marino's NFL record of 171. He would also pass Cam Newton (160) and Patrick Mahomes (159) on that list should he do so.

Also, Allen had his 22nd career game with at least one pass and rush touchdown, the second-most by a player in his first five seasons in the Super Bowl era (Cam Newton had 31 from 2011-15).

A loss, though only week 4, regardless of the circumstances in all likelihood would have been a determining factor come the end of the season if they are in fact 1-2. 

Again way too early to discuss, but just stating from what I saw and heard during the week, which frankly surprised me.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Who's not giving Josh credit?

you either made a HUGE typo 

Or you don’t pay attention to what you posted 

Today was I think a fairly mediocre game by Allen--

Mediocre?

thus the guffaws because that was a totally wrong statement 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.