2022 MVP: Mahomes wins. Allen gets 1 vote? (42 TDs, 19 TOs, 315 YPG & 63.3%% Comp %--EOY talk 54+)

transplantbillsfan

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

When I Googled this yesterday 

that was the answer that I got 

GMFB and the NFLN both made note of the MVP curse 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/news/aaron-rodgers-playoff-loss-nfl-mvp-curse-lives-on/

Aaron Rodgers' Playoff Loss Means NFL MVP Curse (Likely) Lives On For Another Year

But thanks for asking 

Haven't we been over this jinx/curse bull#### 

burn-it-all-down-kiki-burn.gif

Josh is playing great he's going to be on this list and it'd be a cool thing for him to get. Nobody here is saying MVP over Super Bowl so let's not pretend that's what this is.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

blah blah

NO MVP QB of the league has WON a super bowl

EVER  

Keep chasing an honor he doesn’t need. 

So yeah keep over compensating for your initial criticism of Josh Allen 

But it could be another record to add to your thread 😃

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to 2022 MVP Race: Josh Allen begins MVP--more importantly Lombardi--pursuit against the Rams:
On 9/9/2022 at 1:02 AM, Gene1973 said:

And who won the MVP? That award is an individuals stats competition. Can't win it with double digit INT's when Rodgers has 4...

OMG OMG OMG! Rodgers threw a pick!

He is immediately disqualified from the MVP conversation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

OMG OMG OMG! Rodgers threw a pick!

He is immediately disqualified from the MVP conversation. 

That's true I heard it on an internet message board.

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not sure if this has been posted.  I just saw the commercial watching the raider charger game

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/2Y21/frito-lay-future-nfl-announcer-featuring-josh-allen

“now THAT, Is how you bring home the snacks!!”  Smooth delivery 17. He’ll be all over tv commercials in the next year.

I do like that with the laughter as he's destroying defenders and this commercial Josh is seeming like an absolute mad lad.

6 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

OMG OMG OMG! Rodgers fumbled! 

In addition to being disqualified from this year’s MVP conversation, he is immediately disqualified from next year’s MVP conversation too! 

Gene1973 HATES the idea of Allen winning MVP, or God forbid, the Bills winning a Super Bowl. 

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Is it just me, or are more than half of Mahomes completions to a wide open guy within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage (who then runs another 5 yards after the catch)? Idk if it’s Reid’s scheme, or him just making it look that easy.

Playing the Cardinals helps 

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Is it just me, or are more than half of Mahomes completions to a wide open guy within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage (who then runs another 5 yards after the catch)? Idk if it’s Reid’s scheme, or him just making it look that easy.

Every. Damn. Year. 

No matter the opponent. I don’t know if it’s Reid or Mahomes. Probably just the two of them together. But…I’m pretty tired of it at this point. 

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Playing the Cardinals helps 

5 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Every. Damn. Year. 

No matter the opponent. I don’t know if it’s Reid or Mahomes. Probably just the two of them together. But…I’m pretty tired of it at this point. 

Too much Process in a row.

*clapping intensifies*

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f1zp342wijqcxc1ylr

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.