2022 MVP: Mahomes wins. Allen gets 1 vote? (42 TDs, 19 TOs, 315 YPG & 63.3%% Comp %--EOY talk 54+)

transplantbillsfan

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What a gosh darn stud we have at QB.

Can't wait to see and hear the comparisons this week of Allen & Mahomes in this game.

and then ya gotta love this one:

Saw that.  My reply to that pud nose.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Skip and Nick will always be criticizing Josh Allen. Gotta accept that. That's fine. Let them trash talk. We need it. We need that Michael Jordan, "And I took that personally" stuff.

I haven't followed Skip in a while so was surprised to see he is apparently anti-Mahomes. I know Skip is a big Brady guy so that is probably the lone reason he is so anti-Mahomes. 

I feel the need to put this disclaimer in here. The media guys that survive on ad revenue are going to say stupid ***** about Allen to get all of you to click. Nick Wright literally wouldn't exist if not for Bills fans not realizing he's a professional troll.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I haven't followed Skip in a while so was surprised to see he is apparently anti-Mahomes. I know Skip is a big Brady guy so that is probably the lone reason he is so anti-Mahomes. 

Skip is anti-anyone that will get him clicks. Don't be so gullible. 

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Doc said:

First of all, it wasn't me.  Second of all, he has 2,257 total yards.  Divided by 6, it's 372.8.  So yes, the OP got it wrong...by .7 yard (I assume he rounded up).

My bad for saying you, you were defending him so I mistook you for being the OP. But also, the OP said 317.67 yards per game, quite a bit off from the 372.8 figure you give.

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Is it?  I'm not sure what you can call batting .202 in AA baseball other than really crappy.

When you haven't played baseball competitively since high school and you go out and hit .202 and even hit 3 homers just 2 levels below Major League Baseball, yeah it's objectively false that he was crappy. 

5 minutes ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

When you haven't played baseball competitively since high school and you go out and hit .202 and even hit 3 homers just 2 levels below Major League Baseball, yeah it's objectively false that he was crappy. 

He is also one of the best athletes of all time...Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders were true multi-sport stars...they were very good at both. In the Majors., not 2 levels below.

Edited by Big Turk

6 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

My bad for saying you, you were defending him so I mistook you for being the OP. But also, the OP said 317.67 yards per game, quite a bit off from the 372.8 figure you give.

Passing yards per game is 330. Total yards is 372.8 (I erred and said 2257 total yards and it’s actually 2237). 

23 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Ohh my dayum. That was the saddest thing I've ever heard. A grown man yelling at Josh "sign my jersey, josh, josh please". Man. Let the little

boy have his moment. 

To be fair, it seems to be the father of the kid on the far right begging Josh to also sign his son's jersey (you can see him dangling it).  I've never been the type to do that, but I get a Dad trying to get a special moment for his son.

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

To be fair, it seems to be the father of the kid on the far right begging Josh to also sign his son's jersey (you can see him dangling it).  I've never been the type to do that, but I get a Dad trying to get a special moment for his son.

Yeah definitely a father trying to make a moment for his kid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.