2022 MVP: Mahomes wins. Allen gets 1 vote? (42 TDs, 19 TOs, 315 YPG & 63.3%% Comp %--EOY talk 54+)

transplantbillsfan

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to 2022 MVP Race: Thanksgiving Josh(27 TDs, 14 TOs, 341 YPG & 63.9% Comp %-- Lions talk 35+)

Josh is toast in the MVP race but I do think since that 2 minute drive before half against the Browns the confidence is slowly being rebuilt which is the main thing. There was a point there where he was so far in his own head I wondered if anything was going to shake him out of it this season. He is getting right and that means the Bills still have a shot at a title even without the personal accolade.

It isn’t over, but Mahomes would need a couple pedestrian games and Allen would have to stop turning it over.

Considering KC’s offense seems to be tailor-made to pump up Mahomes’ stats as much as possible, and the Bills seem to be looking for more balance down the stretch, I don’t think it’s likely.

Not to mention the Bills have a much harder remaining schedule of defenses IMO.

Just now, DapperCam said:

It isn’t over, but Mahomes would need a couple pedestrian games and Allen would have to stop turning it over.

Considering KC’s offense seems to be tailor-made to pump up Mahomes’ stats as much as possible, and the Bills seem to be looking for more balance down the stretch, I don’t think it’s likely.

Plus all of our remaining games are outdoors in cold weather cities 

21 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I totally agree Mahomes is the favorite for those reasons. Let Mahomes win MVP, MVP hasn’t won a Super Bowl in 20 years. I’d be very surprised if that Chiefs team makes it out of the AFC this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.