Ed Oliver injury

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Ed's out. Settle didn't seem to take a turn either. He was there with them but then walked off the left I think. Any word on whether he got involved at all today?

If one is out I am very relaxed. If both are out I get fidgety.

I guess folks don't follow fantasy news and the red flags for when guys are out lol.

Being a Thursday DNP, plus it's only week 2 and a short week next week - I'd put it at 90% they're both out - the hope is next week or they wouldn't be out there at all.  

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Ed's out. Settle didn't seem to take a turn either. He was there with them but then walked off the left I think. Any word on whether he got involved at all today?

If one is out I am very relaxed. If both are out I get fidgety.

Neither practiced during open portion 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Shaq is likely dressing anyway as an exceptional edge setter and run defender with Derrick Henry coming up...likely will see AJE sitting out.

I can’t see them sitting Epenesa. It makes sense for run support but he’s earned his stay as DE3 IMO.

I think we’ll simply see Oliver and Settle out and Shaq and Brandin Bryant(call up) active.

Everything else probably the same. 

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I guess folks don't follow fantasy news and the red flags for when guys are out lol.

Being a Thursday DNP, plus it's only week 2 and a short week next week - I'd put it at 90% they're both out - the hope is next week or they wouldn't be out there at all.  

I do I was just enquiring as to whether Settle was indeed a DNP today? If he was I agree they are likely both out.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did anyone see him go up to Poyer on the bench after his first INT?  When he walked away, he was still limping noticeably.  

Was he allowed to wear a coat?

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did anyone see him go up to Poyer on the bench after his first INT?  When he walked away, he was still limping noticeably.  

I didn't see it, but I think maybe hey need to just let him rest through the bye at this point.  The rash of ankle injuries we are dealing with is just crazy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.