Jalen Ramseys initial PFF grade for the game

Steel City Mafia

I've watched the Josh humping Jalen video a lot now.  I think he has Ramsey's left arm pinned under Josh's right knee/lower leg, and he's like rubbing his knee across Ramey's arm to sort of grind it into the ground.  

He repeats this knee grind motion over and over and with each stroke, it brings his crotch area down onto Ramsey, by default. So it looks like he's humping him, per se, but he's really grinding some part of Ramsey's body into the turf under the weight of his right leg.

That's my take on it.  I would say it definitely looked malicious and something that could and maybe should be fined.

I also ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PHYSICAL INTIMIDATION.

Keep it going Josh!

Edited by Nextmanup

11 hours ago, klos63 said:

How many years are people gonna bring this up?  

every year!!

23 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Oh Ho Ho I thought that too, but I think the script is flipped.  Josh was assaulting Ramsey there.  Literally humping his face.  If Josh was pissed, it's 'cuz he got pulled off before he could finish. 😅  I'd worry that Josh will get fined for taunting now that's on film, but I think it's something Josh specially reserves for Ramsey.

That was Ugly, but Ramsey knows the score, he "talked the talk" now he's gotta handle the receipts.

was JA assulting Ramsey there?  Or did Ramsey do something first?  Hopefully JA stops doing this stuff unless it was a reaction to Ramsey.   Just keep toasting him.  

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I've watched the Josh humping Jalen video a lot now.  I think he has Ramsey's left arm pinned under Josh's right knee/lower leg, and he's like rubbing his knee across Ramey's arm to sort of grind it into the ground.  

He repeats this knee grind motion over and over and with each stroke, it brings his crotch area down onto Ramsey, by default. So it looks like he's humping him, per se, but he's really grinding some part of Ramsey's body into the turf under the weight of his right leg.

That's my take on it.  I would say it definitely looked malicious and something that could and maybe should be fined.

I also ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PHYSICAL INTIMIDATION.

Keep it going Josh!

if he was grinding Ramsey into the ground that’s dirty. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

if he was grinding Ramsey into the ground that’s dirty. 

Like I said, I think it was probably fineable, but I personally have no problem with it.

Beat him on the field, beat him on the scoreboard, and just plain beat him up!  These guys aren't playing chess, you know.

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

He’s talented,” Ramsey said.

“He presents challenges,” Ramsey said. “Every week you have to face a new challenge, and this is our third week so we have to face the challenge of him and that Bills’ offense. He has some weapons around him. He can make plays running the ball and extending plays, etc, etc.

Okay, now show me the quote where he takes ownership of his quote and actually says he was wrong.  Don't worry, I'll wait.

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Oh Ho Ho I thought that too, but I think the script is flipped.  Josh was assaulting Ramsey there.  Literally humping his face.  If Josh was pissed, it's 'cuz he got pulled off before he could finish. 😅  I'd worry that Josh will get fined for taunting now that's on film, but I think it's something Josh specially reserves for Ramsey.

That was Ugly, but Ramsey knows the score, he "talked the talk" now he's gotta handle the receipts.

LOL Move over 'Big Baller Beane'..... I used to think JA was such a nice boy.

Chris Watson looking at Jalen Ramsey film from last night and thinking that was terrible coverage.

Vontae Davis had better coverage in the half he quit than Jalen Ramsey did last night.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Disagree.  Also note that's not how a bunch of observers, including those who know something about football see it.

Would be out of character (as well as truly stupid) for Allen to deliberately try to injure or hurt someone after the play

OTOH, for a game where Talley said "your job is to make the other guy eat Dick", where the OL and Josh joke around touching each other's nuts after a great play, where Allen is known to be a huge fan of making "Deez Nutz" jokes and once posed with two cantelopes and a scepter strategically positioned after winning angry runs....Yeah, Not out of character. 

A little bit "over the top"and maybe unwise in the "Favre! I gotta block this guy, Don't Piss Him Off!" sense", but not out of character

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.