Week 1, Bills v. Rams, 09/08/2022, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Quick review, Josh always gets an automatic game ball, I pick 3 O and 3 D and let you all have at it.

Special teams kick off coverage (minus Bass-o-Matic's brain fart) - great coverage, Rams had no start past 25, one on the 10.  Rams just couldn't get anything going field position wise.  Given all the preseason hand-wringing, it was great to see Wrap, Matakevich, Formosa, etc. just smother the Rams kick return game.

Greg "Groot" Rousseau - Single sack, but he was all over the field making tackles and cleaning things up.

Von Miller - NFL 2022 season sack leader, made a massive difference in the improved play of the D line and secondary.

Carlos "Boogie" Basham - One sack, one INT.  MahmahmahmahmahBoogieShoes....

Stephon "They Call Me Mister" Diggs - Man amongst boys.  Jaylen Ramsey should learn to keep his *****in' mouth shut.

Devin "Motor" Singletary - Gave the offense the spark they needed the entire game, and unlike his fellow RB's, protected the rock.  Let's hope we're done with platooning Motor and Moss.

Gabriel "Welcome Back" Davis - Another man amongst boys out there.  We basically dismantled the defending champs in their house, and that first TD set the tone.

WHO YA GOT?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The other Dlineman. Rousseau 1 sack, Jordan Phillips 1.5, AJ Epenesa 1.5, Basham with a pick and a sack. 

Love for Reggie Gilliam who I thought played great. 

Spencer Brown was fantastic

Sam Martin for looking pretty on the sideline and doing an awesome job on short notice. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

Stats don't show it, but thought Crowder was huge in settling things down after the McKenzie fumble.  Handled the punt return duties well and made some nice conversions in the second half.  I was one of those idiots that thought we should cut him for Blackshear or Hodgins after the first two weeks of camp.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 2

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

Stats don't show it, but thought Crowder was huge in settling things down after the McKenzie fumble.  Handled the punt return duties well and made some nice conversions in the second half.  I was one of those idiots that thought we should cut him for Blackshear or Hodgins after the first two weeks of camp.

I'm also said idiot.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Definitely the defensive line. Play like this all year, and this team is going to be solid at all three phases of the game!

Josh Allen...one pick was not his fault and he looked pretty close to how he ended on a terror during last year's playoffs.

O-Line did well.

A-overall only because of the fumbles in running game.

Let's Go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

True Crowder had some key catches.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.