Who is your surprise impact player of the game?

NORWOODS FOOT

Who you got?

I think the Rams are going to have their hands full with our top wideouts so my stab-in-the-dark pick:

Khalil Shakir

If he gets on the field I'm betting on him to beat the Rams third or fourth corner.

(James Cook bears mentioning for similar reasons but the Rams do a good job of limiting backs catching out of the back field.)

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I got McKenzie. Everyone focused on Diggs and Davis. I expect Ramsey will completely shut Diggs down so then they will try and double Davis. McKenzie will be open

Yeah, I think it almost needs to be one of our other pass catchers on offense. I can see Diggs and Davis winning their share of plays, but if the O is gonna hum some other pass catcher/s gonna have have to have a big night.

4 minutes ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

Boogie

I would love this. A breakout pass rusher (praying)

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Norwoods Foot said:

Who you got?

I think the Rams are going to have their hands full with our top wideouts so my stab-in-the-dark pick:

Khalil Shakir

If he gets on the field I'm betting on him to beat the Rams third or fourth corner.

(James Cook bears mentioning for similar reasons but the Rams do a good job of limiting backs catching out of the back field.)

He’s inactive brother.  No jersey for him today.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Norwoods Foot said:

Ouch... Lol

I guess the coaches disagree!

Who do you guys have?

No, but I believe Cook was jerseyed up so that might be the initial surprise for five or six targets.  They hid him in the preseason.  No worries. We’ll see him brother.  I have no doubt we will be surprised several weeks.  What a testament to our depth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.