Big Market vs Small Market

JohninMinn.

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

1/3 is a bit much

The bill Have said in the past it’s about 20%

Those are season ticket numbers but you’re Not getting 10% traveling for a per game basis

I’d say 20 maybe 25%

ok 20% 25% at the stadium. Toronto TV markets is on of the biggest in sports. Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America after LA, NYC and Chicago. So yeah I would say Bills market is not a small market as perceived by some. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Crazy thing is Buffalo isn’t as Small of a market as many think. If we count all of Western New York and Southern Ontario we have one of the largest markets. Bills coverage in Toronto is everywhere. Sports radio, TV , Internet ect. And if you go to a home game I would say at least 1/3 of the fans are from Southern Ontario. 

Bills penetrate a larger portion of market as well.  There are lots of people in big markets like California who have no interest in NFL Football and associate a round ball with football.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.