NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

Looking forward to next weeks game.  Tannehill doesn’t strike me as a huge threat to run.  Feel he doesn’t stand strong against good rush and gets unnerved.  Add the crowd, and feel we can control him.

Malik Willis may be starting by then 😛

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Logic said:

I disagree. I think Josh is like a big kid out there, having fun while he's playing.

Favre was the same way. I also remember watching a mic'd up video of Marshawn Lynch from his rookie season where he's laughing hysterically on basically every play.

It's a game. Games are supposed to be fun.

Anecdote: I have always played sports better when I'm loose and having a good time.

This could be part of the "culture" that the Bills have been fostering.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Anecdote: I have always played sports better when I'm loose and having a good time.

This could be part of the "culture" that the Bills have been fostering.  

Harrison and Simms commented on it in the pregame. They said they spent time at the Bills camp, and the team looked and felt just like they did in camp during warm-ups. That they were loose, having fun, yet laser focused. Couldnt ask for a better way to play the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The funniest thing about that play was some of the Rams on the sideline - the staff guy stands over him and barks something then I'm pretty sure Scott did the same thing like it was a positive play for them lol

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was looking for this, it looked like Ramsey recognized the route combo from film study and dropped to where Diggs route was supposed to go, but Diggs just went 9 on his own, or Josh told him to try that. Josh makes a little hand motion “go” like he did with Knox vs Chiefs last year in the regular season. Next level, to use your own tendencies as a weapon against the opponent.

I’ll give Ramsey credit on his closing speed, he almost made up the 10 yards he got roasted by.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I was looking for this, it looked like Ramsey recognized the route combo from film study and dropped to where Diggs route was supposed to go, but Diggs just went 9 on his own, or Josh told him to try that. Josh makes a little hand motion “go” like he did with Knox vs Chiefs last year in the regular season. Next level, to use your own tendencies as a weapon against the opponent.

I’ll give Ramsey credit on his closing speed, he almost made up the 10 yards he got roasted by.

Could be he thought he knew the route or could be he said to himself:  Josh is running at 13mph around the corner getting ready to sweep us.  What is just going to fling a 50 yard pass while running and off his back foot?  Uhhhhh yep.  OR, he WAS supposed to have safety help but the above is what the safety was thinking.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chongli said:

Too many posts today to read everyhing so I don't know if this was posted:

You hate to hear it 😇

2 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Looking forward to next weeks game.  Tannehill doesn’t strike me as a huge threat to run.  Feel he doesn’t stand strong against good rush and gets unnerved.  Add the crowd, and feel we can control him.

Can’t wait to see how our new look D does with henry.  Ought to be a good matchup.

Tannehill burnt us last year with his arm and feet. His passing yardage wasn't impressive, but it sustained drives.

He doesn't go for rushing yards usually, but he is mobile enough to extend the play until coverage breaks down.

Hopefully this year we can finish and get to him more.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.