NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Uh oh, bogus civil suit against Shady coming in...

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

This was my favorite thing from the night.  To see Brown when he recognizes what is happening instantly insert himself between Josh and the dude then push him away GTFO - just awesome

Brown is one of my favorite players on the Bills.  He'll kill anyone who tries to do anything to Josh.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Doc said:

He'll have to unlearn all his bad habits from being with the Jets.

Yup, real certain he will have watched the film on that a bunch of times with his coach in his ear, it will get better, 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

when you devoid yourself of WR talent 

the #1 is all he has. 1+1  

The Bills also became the first team to ever not punt and record 3+ INTs and 7+ sacks in a single game. 

When did LA score 10 points in the 3rd Quarter??😳🤔

• Haha (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Have we talked much yet about Epenesa vs. Rams? He hit Stafford a bunch beyond just his sack. Lots of physicality. I was impressed. The entire Dline was great.  

They hit Stafford 22 times last night without blitzing a single time*.

*(I did think I saw Milano up the A gap once in the first half but the All 22 folks claimed there were zero blitzes so I'll go with that)

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

They hit Stafford 22 times last night without blitzing a single time*.

*(I did think I saw Milano up the A gap once in the first half but the All 22 folks claimed there were zero blitzes so I'll go with that)

Dline played beyond expectations. This was the missing piece last yr, also fixed physicality up front. 

Von and, I think 1 DT, both dropped in coverage on the Milano A-gap blitz (so 3 man rush), which is why they might have not called that a blitz.  

Either way.  Creating not only pressure, but sacks, with just the front four is a recipe for a top-level defense.  Washington comes to mind a couple yrs ago, but they didn't have anywhere near the back 7 talent that we have.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.